Thread: Getting Older with FEMININE feeling and Desires Increasing

Getting Older with FEMININE feeling and Desires Increasing

You know, the older I get, my Feminine Desires to be, and take chances underdressed & being read have increased 100% ++++ I at this point in my life have an urge to wear my Padded Hip and Butt Panty Girdle at all times, it Really Does help me feel FEMININE and Girly. I do have a Pink Panty Girdle I wear over my padded Panty with cute lace about the legs. I'm taking more chances than ever before knowing that my cute Lingerie will only be observed by a Female & I can handle that!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No offense intended, but I equate underdressing to near beer, Janice. As time goes by, many of us want to dress and present more and more fem.

That may be what's happen9ing with u?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Are you at all concerned that the sight of your cute lingerie may be construed as an unwanted imposition on the observing female?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Ummm, "lingerie only being observed by a female"? Oh dear, that sounds kind of odd. That is something that I expect to hear with a fetish or flasher.

I'm taking more chances than ever before knowing that my cute Lingerie will only be observed by a Female
    I am curious to know how you can be sure it will only be seem by a female ?
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Yeah... what Shelly asked!

Pretty sure your getting ARPF syndrome. Age Related Pink Fog is mercilessly!!!

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i always find it funny when the topic of underdressing comes up. Maybe its just me, but It does nothing for me. If i had a pair of panties on it would quickly fade from conciousness
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gold Member
    As I am getting older I find myself taking more chances than before. I never go out dressed.
    But now I dress in my bra with forms, a simple "T" and a long black skirt. I jump into my car
    and go to drive through's, Go get Groceries at the drive up and go lot, any errand where I
    don't have to get out of the car. And I am enjoying it. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by darla_g View Post
    i always find it funny when the topic of underdressing comes up. Maybe its just me, but It does nothing for me. If i had a pair of panties on it would quickly fade from conciousness
    Maybe you are wearing the wrong kind of panties, Darla? Lol.

It is well known that as we get older our hormone balances change and shift. Even though hormones seem to play a secondary role in gender identity they are still important. They are part of the very complex processes involved in gender behavior and how the brain works in the neural networks that create your sense of self. After menopause women tend to shift a bit toward the masculine and become less feminine, but that is not always the case. Men tend to become less masculine, less competitive and more empathic and, in a word, more female-like. That is what is supposed to happen. But it does not always happen in every person. The testosterone ads certainly show the market for things to boost the maleness of older men. Nature reduces those hormones because it increases survival - it is dangerous to mess with hormone levels. Simply accept the pattern Nature has established.

Of course, for us irrespective of our motivations with regard to sense of self or its expression, that shift can be quite welcoming. At the same time keep in mind that shifts in hormone do not cause shifts in identity but rather the intensity of those traits and characteristics that define your identity.

ummmm...
    I think guys notice lingerie, can spot a pretty G string well before a female does (females tend to look at eyes first and pants a lot later, males look at pants and boobs first)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Smaller panties make passing wind easier!!! lol
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I've been underdressing more since the pandemic started. I was completely living alone before that.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder