Thread: Pink fog attack

Pink fog attack

I bought a new top today while on another road trip and that pink fog whacked me all of a sudden and made me dress up female from neck down short notice. So I am sitting in a Cracker Barrel waiting for my food. The waitress was very nice to me. Sometimes I just wish it would hit me when I have enough time for makeup and a wig as they would be closed before I could get fully involved : )

I think I thrive on the thrill of it all.

Sandi

You are most correct, Sandi! The thrill of doing something not normally acceptable is amazingly strong. And addictive! I can still remember the thrill the first time I went out enfemme in public. Not like going to Cracker Barrel. Funny but my wife just mention she missed going to Cracker Barrel. Mostly for looking around in the store out front. Personally I find the food to salty! Not good for my blood pressure. But then again neither is getting thrilled by going out enfemme? Lol.

Karen,

What is really weird is that my waitress started talking to me for a long time because it was close to closing time and not busy. I heard all about how she thinks her boyfriend is cheating on her , etc, etc. her whole life story. It is not like that has happened just once. There is something about when dressed up that women open up to me with things they would never do normally. Anyhow it was fun and no harm done. I plan to go out in full dress this weekend so that should be fun.

Sandi

Hi Sandi, Yep the pink fog is an amazing thing, I love the rush! Still in the closet too much to actually talk, short of "thank you". But I do love the rush when I (am forced to) interact with others. Take care, Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaPDX View Post
    But I do love the rush when I (am forced to) interact with others. Take care, Brenda
    Would give me a heart attack

I also ran into 3 young women on the elevator since they held the door for me. I kind of laughed because I said I was trying to get used to walking in my new Jessica Simpson heels and my feet were hurting. They got a good chuckle and told me I would get used to it. Funny how we would likely have not said a word to each other if I were in full male mode. It is very interesting to me the difference in social interaction. I do not think it is entirely me even though I am more outgoing when dressing up despite being a shy person. That has always puzzled me but I am not complaining at all.

Sandi

Interesting. I find when I go out en femme and run into women where I need to interact(or at least, the opportunity to interact comes up), I find them very accepting and non judgmental about my attire. They also engage me in feminine talking points that I would never be privy to in male mode. For example, we chat about make up, relationships, women’s health shopping tips etc. I believe they appreciate a male who enters their world and honors them by duplicating their appearance and style, whether perfect or not. Anyone else have these experiences.
    We cannot change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am learning about pink fog on this site, never knew the feeling had a name....

Thrill of it , has convicted us forever

Quote Originally Posted by dalearden View Post
    I am learning about pink fog on this site, never knew the feeling had a name....
    Pink fog is a very real and powerful force. It can absolutely cause you to focus on things from the pink side of the aisle, how long it lasts, who knows
    Crissy

I had to giggle when reading about interacting with girls while being totally consumed in the pink fog!
    It happens to me all the time, even with drop dead gorgeous super model looking women who wouldn't give me the time of day if I was in male mode.
    I truly believe a bit of curiosity along with a a slight desire to undress me to see my lingerie has girls interacting with us in a highly positive way.
    One more than one occasion, I have been kissed and groped by a girl I met that night.
    Another time I was told, by a different girl, she was interested in women and wouldn't mind going to bed with me!
    Women I casually chat with cuddle and get intimately close for pictures.
    Complete stranger women help me in the girls washroom adjust my garters.
    It is really uncanny how being in the pink fog causes women to want to interact with me on a personal level.
    I suppose it is why I enjoy being in the pink fog so often.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaPDX View Post
    Hi Sandi, Still in the closet too much to actually talk, short of "thank you". But I do love the rush when I (am forced to) interact with others. Take care, Brenda
    Brenda,

That interaction is for me one of the joys of going out. When someone freely engages you in conversation, treating you just like anyone else, it just makes my day. Not that it any longer plays a part but knowing I'll never see then again just makes it that more easier. Being out and about is no time to start being embarrassed. Be yourself and just chat. It's amazing how simple it is.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I consider myself gender fluid. That mean in guy mode, my brain flips to Steffi and I can have engaging conversations with GGs without transforming my presentation.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.