Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When you were Young if you had to spend the night in a Girly Girls Room. Would You

When you were Young if you had to spend the night in a Girly Girls Room. Would You

Have probably peeked in to her closet ?

And if she had several pretty dresses and ballet tutus about your size what would you have probably done ?

I do wonder what my aunt was thinking when she had me spend the night in one of the girls rooms ? LOL

Banned Read only
    I don't remember having that opportunity, and equally I don't remember seeking it out. I did however have the opportunity last weekend to be both Charlotte when I went to sleep/woke up, and sleep in a girly bedroom, as that was the only available bed. It was nice to experience that for the first time.

Growing up I spent every night in a girl's room. My mother was not shy about wanting a girl so she decorated for a girl minus the pretty clothes.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Oh gosh if only! I definitely would have peeked granted the door stay locked! Lol
    Last edited by CrossKimmy; 05-06-2021 at 11:04 AM.

When I was 7 or 8yo, my parents decided that my sister and I needed separate bedrooms and put an addition onto the house, for my sister to move into. She was scared, so I got to sleep in her room for awhile. Lori Anne hadn't quite surfaced yet, but I do remember loving the more girly room. Ironically, that was the same sister, whose clothes I later borrowed. Would I do it again? Heck yes!

Um no, because going through somebody else’s things is creepy and intrusive. And I’m sure your aunt had no other intention then that was a place for you to sleep.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Great post, Robbie! I now have another rebutel for those who say I repressed my dressing desires until I was 50!

I never once even thot about looking at the things in my mother's or sister's closet!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I would have and I did! I admit that I was a prolific "borrower" growing up. Creepy or not.... It is what it is... was.... Visiting my Dad and Step Mother in Houston, got to sleep in my older step-sisters room while she was away for the summer. She had some amazingly pretty clothing and my step-mother didn't help! Half the time she was running around the house in a bra and girdle "getting dressed' after my Dad had gone to work! Many days I was left at home with nothing to do but watch TV, read the latest Sears Catalogue and try on my step-mother's and step-sister's lingerie and clothing. Lucky we were all about the same size.... Creepy but damn fun! lol

Probably as creepy as wearing my 10th grade English teachers lingerie? Years before she was my teacher she rented a room in our house... Being a prolific borrower.... then when I had her for a teacher all i could do during class is think of what she was wearing under her dress...
    Last edited by Karren H; 05-05-2021 at 09:24 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Love this Karren !
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

I would have absolutely loved that and I am sure I would want to stay there again.

Karren, You have me smiling with your antics and oh yes, the Sears catalog! I can still remember how great that was.
    Crissy

Doc, Maybe your "rebuttal" is actually further corroboration
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    I would have absolutely loved that and I am sure I would want to stay there again.

Karren, You have me smiling with your antics and oh yes, the Sears catalog! I can still remember how great that was.
    And the JC Pennys catalogue. Kind of my guide to how I wanted to look!. Besides my setup-mother running around in he bra and girdle, my mother was always running around in just a slip. No wonder I turned out the way I did! Lol.

Karen, Ah yes, the Sears Catalogue, loved it. I had older sisters so of course I borrowed their clothes.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Yep, creepy or not I was there too.

Karren you are hilarious...now I'm wondering what my 10th grade English teacher wore under her dress lol

I was also a prolific (and creepy) borrower but got very few opportunities since I had no sisters. Once my girl cousin came to live with us for a few years but I don't think I was young then...I was like 17. But she was more or less my size and you bet I borrowed her stuff. I feel bad about it but I don't regret it, if that makes sense.

Why do you think I used to babysit so much? Two reasons money and access to the wife's clothes.

tracy

Banned Read only
    Robbie,
    I wouldn't mind betting most of us as young CDers would have loved to spend time in a girly girls room .

I can't say if it's considered creepy or not but my bedroom as a child was bigger than my sister's so it was used to store a trunk with a selection of female clothes in it . In those days clothes were often passed around family and friends so sometimes I didn't know whose clothes I was trying on from the trunk .

Ok so it was a little creepy. Guilty as charged.
    Mom's things weren't enough, they were too "old". Later in college a girl friend was working and had me stay at her place till she came home for "lunch". I spent the morning in her closet. We had a wonderful "lunch" when she came home thanks to my exploration.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Really do not think they called it creepy back then.... perverted or mentally sick or morally bankrupt.... was more the terns I remember. Probably why no one went out and bought their own clothes and resorted to borrowing! I know I did.

Young me before 10 would have been like "I want to get back home! I'm bored" and even 10-12 me would be very similar.

Well thanks for all the support ! At a young age I just felt trying on girls clothes was fun ! I knew it was wrong but I also knew i wasn't hurting anyone or the clothing.

When you are young, it is just so easy to fit and look pretty good in girl dresses since neither you nor them have developed much !

I find it hard to believe that most of us if we could go back in time could resist a closet full of frilly dresses ! It was all just fun !

We are all different on here, so I do find it a bit disrespectful when people make judgements about others here based on just a few tidbits of information.

I never got the opportunity, but oh my yes I absolutely would have!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie MA View Post
    Doc, Maybe your "rebuttal" is actually further corroboration
    Then, my CD desires must have been buried awfully deep, Julie. In all my 75 years, including my 25 years of dressing as a adult, I never even thot about the fact that I never peeked in my fem family member's closets or dressers until I read this post!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 05-06-2021 at 04:51 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I sure would have snooped, at least if I knew I had little chance of getting caught. Trying something on? I sure would have wanted to, not sure I would have had the guts to do it!

My first experience of wearing lipstick and trying on a bra.

I filled the cups with tissues and pulled the straps so tight, so I was showing some real bust.

I smuggled out the bra and lipstick and got away with it. Anyway, nobody said anything. I am still trying to increase my size.