Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG this is a wild time

OMG this is a wild time

Hi everyone. Doing the Minirock thing and reporting in live. I am at a club called The Castle in Tampa FL dressed in a black sexy outfit and this place is so wild no one even noticed me. Just got finished dancing, headed back for more. I love it when I can dress and nobody cares.

Will try to get a pic

Sandi

Platinum Member
    Hi Sandi , It really sounds like you are having WAY too much FUN, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Sandi, Good for you getting out and about, we all need more fun in our lives.
    Crissy

Sweet!! Can not wait to see the photos!!

Sandi,

I could only wish! Stay safe...enjoy

Davina

Super jealous Sandi sounds like your having a blast I would love to go clubbing in a sexy mini dress Waiting on the pics.

Update, wow that place is nuts. I think I had a little too much to drink because I have a bit of a headache today. Planning on going back again tonight. Hopefully will get someone to take a pic of me this time. It is quite dark in the place. Good thing I have an extra black bra because somehow I lost the one I was wearing last night. - yea that wild... haha.

Sandi

Glad you're having a great time. Looking forward to the pics.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Robin,

I hope I can get some pictures tonight. It was very dark so we will see how it goes. The funny thing, I just went for a walk en femme to get some lunch and a block from my hotel is a club that does drag shows so I may end up at two places tonight. I am going to need a rest after this weekend. I should have asked the girl I was dancing with for a picture but was lost in the moment. I was sitting close to where she was dancing and admiring her feminine moves. So wonderful that I would never be able to accomplish in a million years. So I went up and told her I loved how she dances and she insisted I dance with her. You got to love people like that.

Sandi

Now Sandi, how in the world did you lose your bra? The good times are back, let them roll. Enjoy yourself.

I will have to PM you about that ; )

I want to know too.

Oh well, Jacke and Xam, I guess you pried it out of me. I was wearing all lingerie to begin with. My top was a black bodystocking. Sort of revealing but not too much so. If you go to the Macy?s web site and put Hauty in the search bar you can see their selection. No one at the club would really notice but because I would have to pass through my hotel lobby, I wanted to put the black bra over it.

At the club you had to wear masks unless you were seated so after dancing with this girl I went to have a drink and was sitting on a sofa not far from a couple. I guess I was feeling kind of sensual and asked if one of them would unhook my bra strap which the guy did happily to reveal my new Aphrodite forms. So I put my bra by the edge of the sofa and went dancing with the same girl again the next room over. We had a lot of fun and when time to leave she gave me a big hug and I went back to the room with the sofa and my bra was gone. I guess someone got it as a souvenir. There were girls wearing things that looked more like bandages and other wild things that were more like thongs. I am just saying I was not out of place by any means. Of course when I got back to the hotel I was glad it was like 2:30 in the morning so few people were around and the front desk folks were friendly.

So now you know. Maybe I should have used a name like WildThing. Hopefully people won?t bash me for it.

Sandi

Sounds like what happens at minirock stays at minirock...

You were out and about dressed like you wanted to be dressed. What possibly could be wrong with that?

For every person who would bash you there are one hundred who would gladly trade places with you.

Have fun and take pictures!

Is your bra outside the top or inside?

Xam,

The short answer is the bra was on the outside.

The order I put everything on was pantyhose and dresstech hip pads followed by some skin colored tights. Then my forms using hollisters adhesive followed by the Hauty bodystocking. After that I added a black body slimming slip which covers my waist and has a short skirt on it. Then the bra over the bodystocking. Add the black thigh high stockings and black shoes.

One really big issue is that to go to the bathroom everything has to come off to get the pantyhose down. Yikes!

I was planning to go back tonight but alas I am exhausted. I may try again next Friday if I can swing it.

Sandi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U know u COULD take a pic of your outfit in your room if u have to!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Wildthing, glad to see you had an amazing time out. So happy to read your story as I remember your post lamenting the fact that it had been so long that you couldn’t get out and dress. Mission accomplished!

Sandi, Sounds like a great time. I so enjoy going out.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Thanks Jamie and Lux,

And Doc , you know I meant to take a pic of my outfit but I was in a hurry to get out there. By the time I got checked in my hotel and dressed it was quite late and when I got back I had to get undressed fast so I could relieve myself. That outfit is very difficult to get on and off.

But there is next weekend : )

Sandi

Platinum Member
    You young whippersnappers! A wild night for me ends by 8:30 three beers and some youTube DIY videos
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

So cool an fun....

Wild thing
    You make my heart sing
    You make everything groovy
    Wild thing
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Thank You for explaining. Next time take some pic before you go out so we can all enjoy your adventure more.

This is such an awesome story Sandi! I'm super jealous but hope you get to go back this week!!!

Wow, just looked up that Castle and it sounds like my kind of place! We'll definitely have to visit when we travel to FL!