We went to a park to walk the dog and get some fresh air for a change. I meet an old friend there that we lived next door to each other for about 20 years. My wife asked why we don't still keep in touch since we were so close. He was telling some back in the days stories and he told my wife his best recollection was when our mothers would go shopping and I would watch him and we would raid my sisters pantyhose drewers and we would prance around the house wearing them. He looked at me and said "do old habits die hard". We didn't say nothing but just smirked at each other, I should have lifted my pant leg and showed him that I was wearing pantyhose but I didn't think it was appropriate.
When we got home my wife was surprised at how far back in my youth this was part of my life and asked where did it start and if I remember the first time I tried on something femine and what drew me to it. I told her I thought of it many time and the only thing I can remember was when I was sharing room with my sister. She would leave before me and she was a slob and I remember seeing a pair of pantyhose and slip on the floor one morning and I tried them on and went to town with them and that was it, "I was hooked"
Does anyone else remember the first time and first thing you tried on and what drew you to try it on?