Thread: Moving and 1st outing of 2021

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

Moving and 1st outing of 2021

They say moving is stressful. They say buying a home or getting a loan is stressful. Both are true, but the second one is due to a loan officer who can't get his ducks in a row. Our closing was delayed by 3 days cause of him. Anyway, you never realize how much stuff you have until you move. Took us a month to move as we kept finding more stuff we had forgotten about. Sounds like a garage sale may be in order. Lots of dresses, shoes, etc. Anyway, finally got to get out for the first time in 2021. I haven't posted in quite some time. Went to Niles and the Eastwood Mall. Went to Dillard's clearance center. The wife came and loves this place. Since i have so much already, i didn't buy anything. She got two sweaters for $15. Then we met up with Daviana Kristine on this site and had dinner. Managed to take a few pics. My mask is actually down for the pics and it kind of looks like a scarf, but since I am fully vaccinated, not a big deal in OH. Nice to get out and reconnect.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Michelle, You look beautiful and to have your wife go shopping with you is such a bonus. Great first trip out!
    Crissy

Congrats on the move!! You look great and I am glad you had that time with your wife and a "sister".
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

You look great. And congrats on the move. I suspect back when we lived in caves there wasn't so much paperwork to do. Have we actually progressed or not?

Silver Member
    Good for you Michelle.

Ohio is doing pretty well all things considered. The metropolitan areas are mostly taking it seriously. It's nice to have fashionable masks to wear even if going out is a bit curtailed.

Moving is a major hassle. We moved from our first home to our current home in 1997. There is so much junk around here that I never want to move again. I am in the process of painting and clearing out the garage and putting in a second garage door opener. I swear that my wife has turned the other half of our two and a half car garage into a mini storage.

Platinum Member
    The next time I move it will be to be interned at the regional VA cemetery. My kids argue about who will get rid of mom and dad's "stuff." They better hope my wife and I do not go together. At least with we go separately one half of the "stuff" will be gone before the other kicks the bucket. My wife and I have been in our home since 1978. The place is almost a museum now.

You're fortunate to have a wife who is supportive of your interests. One of the perils of dying is what will happen when someone finds 22 Xerox boxes on "femme stuff?"

I'm from Ohio!
    Born and raised in Mansfield!
    Going back in June for the family reunion for a few days. Driving the motor home on it's first long trip. Should be exciting!
    I'm guessing Niles is N E ?? ...not sure.
    Good pics! I'll have to see if there are any Dillard's Outlets down here.

Joyce

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce Swindell View Post
    I'm from Ohio!
    It's very near Warren. A bit of a drive from Mansfield.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

You look great, Michelle. Nice to be able to shop with your wife. Having just completed a move my self I can empathize with you. I guess I shouldn't complain about waiting 6 hours for the keys to our place. 3 days is a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan4now View Post
    Good for you Michelle.

Ohio is doing pretty well all things considered. The metropolitan areas are mostly taking it seriously. It's nice to have fashionable masks to wear even if going out is a bit curtailed.
    did you hear, the governor of OH is lifting all restrictions, effective June 2. Finally can get back to some sense of normalcy

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Frannie7 View Post
    You look great, Michelle. Nice to be able to shop with your wife. Having just completed a move my self I can empathize with you. I guess I shouldn't complain about waiting 6 hours for the keys to our place. 3 days is a long time.
    we sold our old house in 2 days, with the contingency that we find another place. the buyers of our old home gave us nearly 3 months before we have to be out, since she was going thru a divorce, her dad bought our place. However, i am certainly not going to sell my house and become homeless. the market is insane right now. we took it down to the wire, albiet unncessarily. the stress of all that was ridiculous

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce Swindell View Post
    I'm from Ohio!
    Born and raised in Mansfield!
    Going back in June for the family reunion for a few days. Driving the motor home on it's first long trip. Should be exciting!
    Good pics! I'll have to see if there are any Dillard's Outlets down here.

Joyce
    there are actually 6, including one in Orlando, at Fashion Square on Colonial drive. I have no idea where that is, but i looked it up for you

Mod note:

Please keep this thread on a CD topic in the MtF section.

Moving/real estate stories belong in the Lounge.

Michelle, Congrats on the new house. Love your outfit.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Silver Member
    Just to stay on topic,

We will still need to wear masks in certain situations, i.e. health care facilities and public transportation. I have three masks, two female Day of the Dead inspired, and my normal everyday leopard print. Sure that could be seen a little on the femme side, but so do my earrings and mascara! I'll miss that a tiny bit. Some people underdress to stake their claim. My mask is like that.

Anyway it's nice you got to go out enfemme.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.