Thread: A Little Funny!

A Little Funny!

I am retired, so most days my wife comes home at lunch time and I get something whipped up for lunch. (She works forty hours a week, and I have taken over much of the general house work, but I don't mind. Heck, she puts up with my craziness, I may as well be helpful)

Today I was dressed in white pumps with a four inch heel, denim shorty shorts a white tank top and my Roanyer breast plate, just doing some house work. I walked over to the stereo and pushed play, not paying much attention to what was in the CD player. About the time the music started Shania Twain started up with Man, I Feel Like a Woman my wife walked through the door. She took one look at me, heard the music and had to laugh, and said the music was fitting!

Shania, https://www.google.com/search?q=shan...client=gws-wiz

You have a great wife

That's funny and your wife has a good sense of humor! The first time my wife was with me when I was buying myself a pair of women's shoes that song was playing in the background

Aspiring Member
    That's funny. Sounds like you and your wife have a lot of fun Together.

I wonder how many others will try to time their wives coming into this song

Now I'm sad.......If I could only of had this playing the other night when my wife came home from a long day at work to a clean house and she found me in the kitchen with my French Maid outfit on I had purchased and make-up.
    I was a bundle of nerves because I was wearing make up, which I hadn't done in a long time because I never wanted to use hers. After her warm greeting, to my surprise she immediately went into the bathroom, combined and cleaned out her make-up case and gave it to me....."Seeing how you FINALLY have your own make-up here's a case for it and some of my old brushes".

I envy you for having a so supporting wife.

Nice story. Thank you for the smile it brought. Hoping you do something special for that supportive wife of yours. She deserves it.

You beat I do, I cook and clean house!

A great tranny anthem but I'm not so sure about men's shirts. Short skirts--Yes.

You are so lucky! My wife won?t let me near the domestic chores! Think she thinks that if I do that I will pop out in a dress or something!

My wife figures I will be dressed, but I will be dressed anyway, so may as well be domesticated too! I have been cooking and doing laundry for years. I keep telling her I am looking for a nice French maid uniform! Anyone know where I can find a decent one that I won't have to mortgage the house to pay for it, size 16'ish?

My wife told me once, "You must love me, because you sure don't need me around to cook and clean for you!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    My wife figures I will be dressed, but I will be dressed anyway, so may as well be domesticated too! I have been cooking and doing laundry for years. I keep telling her I am looking for a nice French maid uniform! Anyone know where I can find a decent one that I won't have to mortgage the house to pay for it, size 16'ish?

My wife told me once, "You must love me, because you sure don't need me around to cook and clean for you!"
    I got mine on Amazon fits perfect, true to size, and feels great!!!
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Pumped, Ironic wasn't it?
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Check out The Picture and Video Gallery, Shania Made Me Do It!

You beat I do, I cook and clean house!
    I am also retired and my wife still works, and I do the homemaking too...but I am in a DADT relationship.
    Gosh, I am missing out....lucky girl...oh, I commented on your Shania thread...so green with envy you have a open minded spouse.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

She is great! We spent the day together, motorcycle ride out in the country, Rueben pizza at a bar, then home again. Earlier she mentioned going on a walk, so this evening around 6 PM I asked if she still wanted to go. She looked at me and said, "I suppose you want to dress", so lets go now! Funny thing was we got back, had dinner and got involved with some things so it was 9PM before I let the "girl" out of her closet.

Awesome! Perfect timing!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    About the time the music started Shania Twain started up with Man, I Feel Like a Woman my wife walked through the door.
    I could have told that would happen!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!