Thread: Transition Update V3

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Transition Update V3

It has been a while since we have had a transition update thread.

I know that the pandemic has affected everyone?s lives but it will still be fun to catch up on progress.

Post pictures if you got em. I?ll go first.

About the time that the pandemic started I started looking for a house. Ten months later I finally settled on one and closed on it January 7, 2021. House hunting was almost all I did because of Covid restrictions. I did make a trip to the east coast to visit friends last fall. Instead of flying commercial, I drove halfway, about 8 hours, and got picked up in a private plane.
    Cirrus.jpg

At Thanksgiving I had no family to be with but my good friend Kayla invited me to be a part of her family.
    Kayla and me Thanksgiving.jpg

A few days after Thanksgiving my granddaughter that I hadn't seen in years reconnected and came to see me.
    Me and Hailey.jpg

January 7, 2021 I signed for my new house.
    House.jpg

After years of being alone I decide to try a hetero dating site. After viewing hundreds of profiles I chose three men and paused my account. My first date was today with John the engineer. Monday I meet Don the investment broker.Every one pictured gave permission to do so.
    Last edited by Jeri Ann; 05-18-2021 at 11:05 AM.