Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panties under a kilt?

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar

Panties under a kilt?

I am going to be at a Scottish festival all weekend and am debating whether or not to wear panties under my kilt. I am mostly closeted but underdress 24/7. Thoughts?
    Life is too short to be boring.

I say wear them.
    I was best man at my friend's wedding to a Scottish Lass.
    I wore my panties under my kilt, Well because that's all I own and wear, so was not going to wear anything else under it.
    The brides mum wanted to know what I was wearing under my kilt, so I showed her.
    Later on, she showed me what she was wearing under her gown.
    I trust y'all, know what happened next
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Sure. Why not? The alternatives are boys pants or commando. Personally I'd go for the panties over the others, and commando would be second. But you do you and what makes you happy.

Panties or a thong is my vote

I am Scottish, and provably so. Problem is, despite ample efforts I've not been able to figure out just what clan. I've thus not wanted to wear a kilt for lack of knowing my clan. But, I've thought long about it. I've though of wearing pantyhose under the kilt, and might do so some day. Panties? Certainly

Allison, Oh my gosh, you almost made me choke on my coffee. I hope I am using this correctly but what a "dichotomy of imagery". Wear the panties.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Who would know but u?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Every true Scot knows that if yer wearin' panties, t'is no a kilt.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Platinum Member
    I'm voting for a solid black panty. Unless someone is going to getting frisky who's going to find out. Who knows what will happen as Lisalove intimated at #2, above?

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Who would know but u?
    If the weather is windy, everyone will know!
    People try to put us down
    Just because we get around

Are you going as a man? If so wear a kilt and if you want to be traditional no underwear.
    Women don't wear a kilt, their version is a tartan skirt and normally they would wear underwear.
    I have a tartan skirt that my wife gave me many years ago Henderson tartan, beautifully pleated and worn only on special occasions.

I have, yeah, long before I was ‘out’ in any other way with my cross dressing. It was more comfortable than going commando, which I have also done.

An old Scott was once asked, by a pretty lady, if anything was worn under his kilt. He just grinned and replied, “Nae lass, it’s all in fine workin’ order!”

I would as long as they match!!

Tartan Panties
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I say DO IT!
    -you underdress 24/7.... stay true to yourself
    - it's one heck of a conversation starter if a gust of wind *outs* you
    There are times when my wife and I are in public or at a family event and I'm wearing panties she will *tug* on my pants and *threatens* to out me......instead of being a "terrifying" situation....it can be a very exhilarating situation! !

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I would as long as they match!!

Tartan Panties
    Yep. I seem to recall VS used to have a series with a couple of different tartans. Black watch may have been one of them.

I think I would love to wear the tartan panties under a kilt. I looked online and saw they have male boxers in tartan patterns. But, where's the fun in that?

You should look at the Jockey Skimmies, they are made for woman, and us, who are wearing a skirt that may come up and expose their panties. I have them in the short size but they also have a longer size. I think either could work.
    I have mine in black but they also come in a nude color
    These would also be worn under a tennis skirt
    Last edited by Crissy 107; 05-15-2021 at 01:37 PM.
    Crissy

Unless you are engaging in some kind of public sport you should never wear anything under your kilt. As Aunt Kelly inferred, If you are wearing anything under your kilt then it is not considered a kilt but a skirt

A kilt is a kilt, regardless of what you are wearing, or not wearing under it. I speak as one who has worn a kilt in my family tartan, from childhood, and I always wear something under. Remember that a genuine kilt is made from wool, not the most comfortable fabric against your bare skin. And if the you are hiring, or borrowing the kilt, then from a purely hygiene point of view you should not be commando.

I have two kilts one in County Cork Tartan and a utility kilt. I always wear panties underneath. Nobody's business but my own.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Panties under the kilts is an abomination. Don't insult the highland dress!! Yes, I wear the kilts and play the pipes. Wear it right or don't wear it at all !! Why not just go commando? THAT'S the correct way.
    Jon

Aye, lass. Cwid nae agree mair.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

I don't fancy going commando under a kilt in the depths of winter !!!!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Quote Originally Posted by JulieC View Post
    I am Scottish, and provably so. Problem is, despite ample efforts I've not been able to figure out just what clan. I've thus not wanted to wear a kilt for lack of knowing my clan. But, I've thought long about it. I've though of wearing pantyhose under the kilt, and might do so some day. Panties? Certainly
    Wear whatever you want Julie, the Clan stuff was all made up by the Victorians anyway.

Will they be PINK full LACE?
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?