Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What was the most unusual place you changed your clothes from male to female mode?

What was the most unusual place you changed your clothes from male to female mode?

Being mostly a closet case I have changed in my car a few times, but my most unusual has to be a small basement restroom at one of the buildings I work in. The pink fog had been building for weeks and I finally just gave in. I went to a secondhand store, found a fun dress, put it in my work bag, drove to a building that is generally unoccupied, took the stairs to the basement restroom, and changed right there. Where was the most unusual place you changed?

Many times doing a quick gender change... in a handicap port-a-potty in the local park, a lot of family restrooms at the interstate rest areas and in a large stall in the mens room at work....

The car of course many times, once at a picnic bench in a public park (at night of course) and once in the restroom of a beauty salon just before I was to have a makeover before going to a club.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

In my younger days I did the porta-potty thing, and once I dressed in the apartment of someone who didn't know I was across dresser.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Once in a parking garage.....on the way to the airport, I had a really fun day shopping and had to change before I picked her up...................Debra

In my car a million times lol, and an occasional single occupancy family restroom at the airport....
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Ya sadly in my car. I wanted to try and be out dressed one day and packed my things up and went for a long drive. I was already wearing panties and a bra underneath. I put the sunshade up and changed right there. It was thrilling but very poor judgment.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Some really odd places over the years.

But, I think inside the Angkor Wat for these Angela Jolie, Tomb Raider pics tops the list!

P1040730 (6) (640x601).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Back when I lived upstairs at home, part of the same house not separate, my mom would be downstairs. It would take over an hour with hair and makeup. Then id come down stairs and walk out front door. She was in the TV room down the hall. At any time she could have poked her head or been curious but she never did. Was this small but calculated risk I took over the years.

The most unique location was the women's restroom in an old theater I used to visit with my wife (and my prior partner). Trans and CD folks were allowed to use it for dressing, as it had a nice entryway with a few chairs and mirrors. If no one was already in there, you had to get a key from the front desk. The place had a wonderfully sleazy vibe. Sometimes there would be other dressers getting ready in there, and it was a friendly, communal atmosphere. Of course the men's restroom was never locked- in fact I'm pretty sure it didn't even have a door.

EDIT: Haha, I just realized my avatar here is a pic I took standing outside that very restroom!

As for most unusual place- well my wife and I were going to a lifestyle party that had been booked at a strip club by the airport. We had family staying at our place, so I couldn't dress at home, and I called ahead to ask if I could use the club's dressing room. They said I could, so I just packed my stuff in a bookbag and we headed over- only to find that the dressing room was A) tiny and B) occupied. I ended up having to dress in this TINY 1-hole men's restroom. It was very stressful because people kept trying to get in and I was rushing with my makeup. Although after reading all the stories here of people dressing in port-a-potties I guess I got off easy!
    Last edited by CallMeHeather; 05-14-2021 at 12:36 PM.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Changed in the wide open, windy desert
    Cabezon Peak.jpg

Like many over the years, I have changed in the car. I have also changed in the woods, and in deserted parking lots next to my car. I once changed at night in my bed in college while my roommate slept. He didn't know of my cross-dressing.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

I'm sorry I can't recall anything unusual in the way of places I've changed. However, it might be interesting to ask the converse question, viz., "What was the most unusual place you changed your clothes from female to male mode?" I imagine that would evoke some interesting answers too, when crossdressers believing they had privacy were surprised by someone's unexpected arrival and had to hide in a hurry. Scuttling into the coal cupboard perhaps, or crouching in the closet under the staircase, or worming their way into a wardrobe along with other clothes, and stranger places still. Definitely sitcom material!

I remember a few years ago back I was gone to the airport for work and I was on my way back and I had loaded all my girly clothes in the trunk of my car so as not to be discovered. When I returned home from work I snuck to my car open up my suitcase of clothing and slipped into the back seat and put on some jeans and sweater bra panties and I actually drove home which was about about an hour drive and I was the first time I ever did anything like that

I paint apartments in a big 600 apartment complex while still being painted, I have at times brought my gurl clothes with me and changed into them and on a few Saturday's have even ventured out an about the complex for a quick walk about......
    Last edited by Lisa516; 05-14-2021 at 07:20 PM.
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Just a regular port-a-potty not a handicap one. Can you imagine how tiny and hot during the summer months.

Junior Member Stephanie Voorhees's Avatar
    The parking lot of a FedEx distribution center. I had just bought some new pantyhose I'd never tried before and was dying to get them on. I backed up to the building and opened my car door to use as a shield, then took my pants off and then put the pantyhose on behind the cover of the car door. I put my pants back on and continued on home.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Ann Westlake View Post
    I'm sorry I can't recall anything unusual in the way of places I've changed. However, it might be interesting to ask the converse question, viz., "What was the most unusual place you changed your clothes from female to male mode?" I imagine that would evoke some interesting answers too, when crossdressers believing they had privacy were surprised by someone's unexpected arrival and had to hide in a hurry. Scuttling into the coal cupboard perhaps, or crouching in the closet under the staircase, or worming their way into a wardrobe along with other clothes, and stranger places still. Definitely sitcom material!

Actually mine would be exactly the same since i usually started and ended my enfemme day out or trip back near home or work....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Multi level garages, forest preserve bathrooms are quite nice in my area, Interstate rest stops not often used or in my detached garage are a few.
    Working for the entertainment industry during my career, I often got backdoor keys to local downtown theaters and venues.
    I once changed in the actresses dressing room of the Shakespeare theater on Navy Pier, in the basement of the Rialto theater when the caretaker almost caught me, and in a village municipal building I was in just after I got a permit to hold a concert in town.
    Often time I would get access to a few opulent "Gold Coast" mansions where I could make myself at home while dropping off personal musical equipment or contracts, etc. of yesterdays rock stars.
    They would be off to another show in a different city and they mention the pool is open or have some wine, watch the big screen, stay the night.
    So I would move in for a day and bring my clothes.
    It was a cool home base to mingle the night clubs, shop on what was the magnificent mile, and see the museums downtown.
    One of the bell boy knew me only as Candy and I believe he was smitten with me.
    He often asked how he didn't see me walk in or how he never gets a chance to say goodbye.
    I felt so special staying there.
    He knew I was a guest but never knew who's guest. I was amazing how many celebrities lived in the city up until the last few years.
    Everything is changed now and no one feels safe there anymore, they all move out of state or to the suburbs.
    The one Rocker who owned the high rise I stayed at now lives a few blocks away in a McMansion gated community.
    I kind of miss those day...but glad I am retired now....I can dress at home while the wife is at work.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My answer to Lori's question would be the same as my answer above, too, Karren!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    car wash on a busy day. went in as a guy and came out as a girl.

Like others, my car a number of times.

The unisex bathrooms at Nordstrom a fair number of times, also the changing rooms at Nordstrom, because I knew the SA (one time I changed back into boy mode, waited outside the change rooms to say goodbye to the SA, and it took her a while to understand it was the boy me).

Probably the most unique was the family restroom at a local (roughly 30 minutes away, not my normal) YMCA. I went in as a boy, went out as a girl. I've also done makeup in the Y family rooms and changed into girl clothes underneath some boy clothes.

I would attend what is knows as a "Dom's house" for weekend fetish parties/pot luck.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I have changed in the gender neutral bathroom at several airports. Also several Starbucks.

I always wanted change to female in the restrooms at Home Depot... their motto at the time was...... You can do it, We can help! So appropriate! Lol.