Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What was the most unusual place you changed your clothes from male to female mode?

for MOST UNUSUAL places - I can think of two. Both of these are from when I was still young (under 12).

The first was an old transit bus that was parked beside the river and being "re-purposed" as a duck blind.

The second was an old abandoned house in the woods that was on the verge of collapse. In fact, the ground floor had already caved in and I had to tiptoe around the edge to get to the stairs and up to to the second level where I kept some "liberated" outfits from my grandparents' attic.

In my back yard swimming pool in the evening. On deck I am a man, but underwater I can change to girl mode.

Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    car wash on a busy day. went in as a guy and came out as a girl.
    This is by far, my favorite response so far lol.
    I'm so used to changing in a vehicle, that changing in a motel room during a five day vacation felt weird. But it was fun walking out the door, and being touristy every day.

I love the car wash change too That's flippin' hysterical!

For a convention that I cosplayed as Princess Peach... I used the unisex bathroom at the convention center. Thankfully, I had some friends that were dealers at that convention that let me hide my stuff behind their table after I changed. If it wasn't for that, I probably would have had to do it in a parking garage... but I could only imagine how awkward that would have been trying to put on a whole princess gown in the middle of a parking garage.

Banned Read only
    Love to read your responses. I have mostly changed in my car, and in public restrooms at airports and malls. You do what you can. However, I have never changed anywhere outdoors as being reported by some prude who sees you mid-change can land you in jail for indecent exposure.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Backstage for the womanless beauty Contest at CHURCH. I already had my panty hose and nail polish on to save time. Me and the other guys changed our clothing in the dressing area and then lined up for the ladies to make us up. (I thought they would teach ME a new makeup trick or two, but I coulda done a better job.)

Just a rural pull off next to the road, changed clothes next to the car. Make up done with passenger side mirror. Pro tip. applying mascara while moving is not only difficult but may result in injury or death.

Silver Member
    Hmmm, mine are pretty boring. Dashboard vanity in the parking lot of church, abandon factory, park, swimming pool, bowling alley. Bathrooms at a church, bar, gas station, library.

Worst places were finishing touches and shoes while driving on the interstate. Not a good idea.

A couple of weeks ago, I bought a new skirt at Walmart, I couldn't wait to wear it so I put it on in the parking lot. I drove home wearing a denim skirt and Harley Davidson t shirt. I even stopped for gas and wore it while pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    car wash on a busy day. went in as a guy and came out as a girl.
    Now that one I like, almost like Superman.

Go in as Superman, come out as Super girl!!! 😜

Aspiring Member
    It's been difficult since they took out all the phone booths

Ineke