To much is when the wife says it's to much. LOL. I had an interesting and insightful weekend with my wife. She knows and accepts my Sidney side. I was actually reading on Crossdressers.com when my wife walks into livingroom and says, "enough is enough come in here". I walk into my bedroom and she is pointing to my walk in closet and asks if I have ever thrown any of my
Sidney clothes away. I had to admit I probably had not. Sooo we spent Saturday and Sunday going thru my closet and dresser draws. She had me try on every article of clothing, female and male and if it fit and looked good on me it went on the bed, if not in plastic bags for the thrift store. Here are the results. No male underwear. Two pair of male dress dress shoes, three dress/casual dress slacks,two sports jackets, several long sleeve dress shirts two pair of socks and one pair of work jeans. Well she said I certainly had paired down my Sid wardrobe and laughed. Now my Sidney wardrobe was a different story, good lord it was different. I wound up keeping ten pair of dress slacks, twenty five pair of different style jeans, almost fifty blouses, Ts, sweaters etc. Fifteen pair of heels flats and tennis shoes. In my dresser, 30 pair of panties and assorted shape ware. Twenty-three camisoles and twenty-six bras and bralettes. Draw full of stockings, garters and pantyhose. Ten bags for the thrift store. So yah I had gone way past to much. The thrift store lady thanked my wife for cleaning out HER wardrobe and lord my wife said NO WE CLEANED OUT HIS and my wife and her had a good laugh at my expense. LOL. The owner asked if there was anything I wanted her to keep an eye out for me. I said size 13 shoes and anything she thought might look good on me. I said thanks and my wife said I think we are going to need to clean out a hall closet for me. As I sit here on Monday afternoon in a pair of yellow four inch heels, high waisted tan slacks, yellow floral pull over blouse with all the appropriate undergarments I look over at my wife hold her hand and tell her how lucky I am to have her and how much I love. Her. I am blessed and believe me she gets everything she wants. I just had to share.