Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are your spending habits in control?

When I was short of money overspending meant buying a pair of stockings.

Now I have plenty of fashion that I can recycle it every three years.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I live in the middle of nowhere I don't get too many chances to go shopping so every once in a while I add a little something for Robin to my Amazon order. When I do get to go shopping I spoil Robin rotten.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Hi Charlotte...

Overall my spending has most often been in control and sane. There have been a handful of times whereby I found many items online that I really liked so I went for it and spent more than normal but always with cash, never on credit. When I found something that I absolutely loved, ordered one and it fit perfectly I did tend to order a few more such as specific blouses and skirts. Panties, well, when I learned that my favourite ones were slowly being phased out I continued to stock up as you just don't know when you'll ever find such a perfect fit even if it means having $500 of one style sitting in a box. Did the same with male underwear for that matter so it's nothing odd. My size has not changed in 30 years so I'm pretty happy with it.

Like many others it may feel like a great deal too much has been spent (it's a real healthy 5-digit sum obtained over 30 years) but it's what makes me happy and any other hobbies I have are low-cost. No other money habits so it's all on budget. I have most of what I want and only purchase now to fulfil my little mini dressing bucket list so I've budgeted for this possibility down the road.

Spending under control? I'll let you know when I get back from the local department store after lunch

My addiction is a dress up game on my phone. Been playing for 3 years, blew at least a couple of grand on it
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

Platinum Member
    Hi Charlotte , That has never been a problem for me, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

After I got divorced, and realized that purging would never work, I gradually purchased nearly all the female clothing that I wanted. So now, I'm just in replacement mode, when something gets damaged or worn out.
    For me, that's usually shoes. Size 16 (mens 16) female shoes are rare indeed. So I try to take good care of the ones I have.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aspiring Member
    I don't buy a lot, but I love the high end items, like Hanro, Primma Donna, Wolford, a couple thousand dollars a year, that's just like a few bottles of perfume. Or two purse my Wife buy after all we work hard and we love to spend, one thing I don't do is buy on credit, I do live within my means, rearly overspend, always eyeing things, got my Wife to buy me a Hanro Panty from Herroom, still waiting for it.