Thread: Going to attemt this.....

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

Going to attempt this.....

Hey y'all! Well, I have signed up for Door Dash, because I'm in DIRE need of the extra money..... I'm going to try to do it en femme today, (there's no dress code and the customers whom I'd be delivering to will have no idea if it's a guy or woman delivering food to them), however I'm gonna dress very casual, like a cute top and either shorts or jeggings. The weather is forecasted to be kinda nasty today, but I'mma give 'er a go anyway. LOL Whether or not I'm successful with Door Dash today, I'll still post pics when the time comes that I can again, cause it will be another Kimberly outing either way.

Wish me luck, y'all!
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Awesome! Hope it goes well!
    Julianna Frances

You should be in good shape as people are going to be far more interested in getting their deliveries on time.

Sandi

Best of luck! Hope everything goes well!

sounds like fun. Looking forward to hearing a report!

Good luck - you will have fun

Good for you!
    I can't wait to hear about it.
    Might be a good career change for many of us. Especially with the mask thing for some of us too!
    How cool!

YOu go girl I doubt there will be a problem Have fun and enjoy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Ladies, thank you all SO much for the good luck wishes and kind words, it means a lot. However unfortunately, I'm gonna have to pull the plug on that plan for today and going out dressed today at all. I just got back from the ER, cause a couple of nights ago, I stubbed my big toe REALLY badly and it just kept getting worse, so I had to go and get it looked at..... They x-rayed my toe at the ER, good news is, it's not broken or fractured. The doctor said I have some torn ligaments in it..... Bad news is, I just need to try and stay off it for a while and just let it heal. The doctor said pretty much just to leave it be, ice it down at night and take something for the pain and it'll fully heal in about six weeks..... GRR!!

But anyway, that's that and it is what it is...... I WILL try doing Door Dash en femme sometime soon, (it'll probably be next week on my days off from my regular job), but I will do it, I promise.

Aspiring Member
    Why don't those quacks ever recommend painting your toenails and wearing pantyhose?

Oh no. That really stinks. I guess you better not mess it up any more by wearing heels for a while,

Sandi

Junior Member Stephanie Voorhees's Avatar
    Actually @nvlady my doctor did recommend I wear pantyhose. I was having some leg pains and swelling and he told me to try women's support pantyhose before moving up to medical compression pantyhose.

Kimberly, Good luck in your new venture.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Silver Member
    I did have a nurse that suggested panty hose. She said you can buy some supports or you can buy some some support hose which will do just as well. She said that was what she wore and suggested a support brand and a few other brands. I went for the sheer brand. Next time I went to the doctor she confirmed what I was wearing and suggested I shave my legs so they look better. I ended wearing them for over 10 years until I moved to a warm climate.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 05-18-2021 at 09:26 PM.

What is Door Dash?

Thanks in advance

Julie

For Julie : https://www.doordash.com/
    For Kimberly : healing is important before thinking about heeling again

Quote Originally Posted by baldy1 View Post
    What is Door Dash?

Thanks in advance

Julie
    Julie, Door Dash is a third-party contractor company for people to use the Door Dash app to order food from any participating restaurant and have it delivered to them. The drivers of Door Dash drive their own vehicles and are known as "Dashers"..... Now the way I understand it, like I said a customer will order food from their desired restaurant through the Door Dash app, the driver will get the order through his or her Dasher app, go to the restaurant, pick up the food and deliver to the customer's home or business, wherever it may be. I hope I've answered your question.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thank you Jamie, I appreciate that.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by nvlady View Post
    Why don't those quacks ever recommend painting your toenails and wearing pantyhose?
    nvlady, I have been diagnosed with varicose veins and been told by a doctor to wear support and compression pantyhose. I'm a military veteran and the VA, (Veterans Affairs) has prescribed to me and sent me compression hose..... Now, they send me the Jobst brand compression tights, which are QUITE thick and hot, especially in the summer, so I rarely wear them in the summer time. I've told the VA this as well and asked if they could send me thinner compression pantyhose, but they said "no", they only order the Jobst compression tights because that's the only company who manufactures compression hose that hey have an account with..... GRR!! LOL Anyway, my usual go-to pantyhose are L'eggs Sheer Energy Active Support pantyhose, which help a lot with my varicose viens.

Now compression hose, stockings or socks, or pantyhose will do NO good for an injured toe...... It doesn't hurt to wear hose with an injured toe of course, unless the bone is broken and it hurts really bad to put anything on the foot with the injured toe, but it won't help to heal it. LOL
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 05-19-2021 at 11:09 AM.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nvlady View Post
    I believe for proper healing you need to adjust your weight distribution. What size breastforms do you have?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Another great outlet for our activities.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thanks all

We have that over here in England but different places different names, "Just Eat, Deliveroo" etc?

Thanks

Julie

I did door dash Uber eats and post mates dressed in fem. Them did Uber in fem. Never a bad coment on any of those from a customer. I did have a couple of gay guys get super excited to be driven by a trans girl though. I also always had rainbow flag stickers on my car so I didn't hide much.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Voorhees View Post
    Actually @nvlady my doctor did recommend I wear pantyhose. I was having some leg pains and swelling and he told me to try women's support pantyhose before moving up to medical compression pantyhose.
    I also have suffered in the past with pain in my legs and bought non-medical support pantyhose. There are varying grades of support. They are a lot cheaper than medical grade support hosiery and are fashionable.