Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If some of your Xs had pics of you in Frilly Nighties do you think they would share

For a while towards the end of our marriage, my ex pretended to be okay with my dressing, and collected a nice assortment of pictures of me dressed up in girl clothes, of course with my face easily recognizable in all of them. Then she lowered the boom, had me served with divorce papers, and blackmailed me, saying that if I didn't give her everything she specified, she'd distribute copies of those pictures to family, friends and at work, and let everyone know what a pervert I was.
    I gave her what she wanted. As far as I know, I 'purchased' her silence about my crossdressing, and she lived up to her end of the agreement. I haven't seen her now in about 20 years. Hope I never do, again.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

For what it's worth - my second wife threatened to "tell everyone" about my dressing. At the time, I was in such pain about the breakup that I didn't care. So I said "go ahead, see if I care."
    After she left, she did. From what I heard, she told everyone within earshot about me.

But surprisingly, there was little "blowback" from anyone. About the only thing I heard was a GG friend told me what the ex was up to, and one GM friend who also filled me in, adding "I don't know if it's true and I don't want to know. I just thought you should know what she's saying."

I was pleasantly surprised by how very little effect her efforts to "out" me really had.
    No mocking or bullying.
    No mobs with pitchforks and torches.
    No lost friends.
    Pretty much nothing.

Go figure.

BTW - she didn't have any pictures. What few there were, I had. And no, I don't believe there were any lingerie shots anyway.

One former girlfriend knew about me and had some photos.
    She never shared my secret and took it to her grave.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

she doesnt but she did

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    One former girlfriend knew about me and had some photos.
    She never shared my secret and took it to her grave.
    I wish that could be true, but,... the only picture that exists is my avatar. Thats it.

However, my ex used my "secret" everywhere she could, including my son. Who called in tears one night because of what she had said etc. i gave a nonchalant answer about being a cheerleader in high school at a powder puff football activity and offered to show him pictures.
    It quieted him down, from that point on, he ignored his mom and we get along great now. (we always did). My parents put it off as anger and never brought it up.

She also went through all our friends and forced them to choose sides. pretty sad on her part, really.

Platinum Member
    Hi Robbie, I have a Keeper for 57 years now and no one is going anywhere, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I know my exs have pictures of such. I dont know if they would share. You could ask them. Thing is I don't care if they do or not.