Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If some of your Xs had pics of you in Frilly Nighties do you think they would share

If some of your Xs had pics of you in Frilly Nighties do you think they would share

With what you know of your Xs and women in general do you think all of your Xs would take your secret to the grave even if they had pictures of you in cute nighties or other Lingerie. I only had one X who had pictures of me in her babydolls decades ago so I often do wonder ?
    1960s - 1970s Lingerie & Nightgowns.jpg

One ex-girlfriend I am pretty sure has told a few people. She was emotionally abusive towards me in regards to CDing. Others? I don't know. I really don't. I imagine that those that drifted away and lost contact probably feel there's no reason to keep it secret anymore, and probably regale their friends with their ex-boyfriend that used to like to crossdress, much to the giggles of the company hearing this. Meh.

I can think of a couple that probably would. I do wish such pictures existed though.
    Julianna Frances

My wife said if we break up she would tell everyone.

I work with a guy who wears dresses so I think I'm OK there.
    My son and daughter know and my brothers and sisters know I use to dress.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

This post reminded me of my ex-wife. When camcorders were popular, we had rented one so we could film our kids at the zoo. The night before we got a wild hair and she used the camcorder and I modeled some of my lingerie for her. A couple days later I didn't feel right about having me in lingerie on VHS tapes so I taped over it. The funny thing is, after we broke up my ex-wife told me she showed some of her relatives the tape. Since I was on vacation that week I knew she didn't have the chance to show anyone, so I think she was just trying to get a reaction from me.

Also she move 1/2 way across the country when we divorced, and I got a phone call from some guy (that she knew) and he asked me if I wore women's clothing. I said yes, and he didn't have a response, he ended the phone call real quick after I admitted that I did wear women's clothing.

With my current wife I have no concerns about her telling anyone. And far as pictures I have some on my computer and my phone, but I have no worries that she would find them and share them with others.

My ex more than likely told anyone who would listen. She has a bad reputation for lying or making things up. People that knew her for any length of time knew this.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I have an ex sister that if she knew she would have announced it to the world
    Crissy

So my pictures are on this site, so the cat is sort of out of the bag. My ex-wife would have told everyone and shown them pictures. So glad I never told her.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    No my wife is not the vindictive type. That is a true character flaw

I have an ex FWB who helped me start dressing many moons ago. She enjoys seeing me in lingerie, and I have sent her pictures of me in lingerie recently--like today.

To keep a secret like that I wouldn't trust an Ex as far as I could throw her. With one hand--against a strong wind.

(Thanks to the late great Eric Frank Russell for that remark.)

Fortunately I have no Exes. Not with pictures, anyway. I did have an ex-girlfriend who knew I dressed, and another I hinted about, but they were so long ago and so far away it dioesn't matter anyhow.

I would trust my wife, but she's never likely to become an Ex, and she's good at keeping secrets anyway. Maybe if I died, but that's different from splitting, and I think she'd still keep it to herself.

Years ago I had an ex who was understanding and even encouraging. With that said, I allowed to take pics of me dressed. As soon as we broke up, she posted them everywhere and told all my friends/family/ and coworkers.
    Besides trust being destroyed...and the whirlwind in my head over it all, it ended up being the BEST thing for my self acceptance and guilt/shame of being in the closet. Those who found out, couldn't of cared less, and some saying WELL DUH!, "about time", or "I always had a sneaking suspicion". Not to mention the *secret* was out..... by biggest source of guilt, shame, self hatred, confusion....*Poof* gone!

The great thing about be out and about in the world is that no one has any hold over me. Tell my partner? They know. Tell my family? They know. Tell my friends? They know. Tell my work? They know. If you can get to that point, and not everyone can, it's a happy place to be.

Most of my ex's became my ex's on very poor terms so pretty sure to a one, that they would all tell the world, especially if I was wearing their frilly nighties or lingerie... which I used to a lot since I typically chose my girlfriends based on their bra size and dress size compatibility to mine... I don't miss then (my ex's) but I do miss some of their clothes. lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Good question, my wife has many pictures. I don't think if we broke up she would show or tell. She knows it would hurt our daughters. I do also believe she feels after being with me so long people would wonder about her also. (daughters my best safety net lol)

I have never taken any pics of myself in lingerie. They just don't exist. It's not a chance that I am willing to take. Having said that, I have no doubt that my wife would leverage any advantage that she might have in the event of a divorce, as would I. I don't think that she would tell the world for the simple reason that it would reflect back on her as well.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post

I work with a guy who wears dresses so I think I'm OK there.
    My son and daughter know and my brothers and sisters know I use to dress.
    Judy,

Since the most important people already know, I would guess this is not much of a threat. Vindictive behavior has a way of backfiring. In the least it defines character and provides insight on trustworthiness that could be damaging to future relationships. Anyone that rejects you because of a meanspirited bit of gossip (regardless of veracity) is not a worthy friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria1 View Post
    I have never taken any pics of myself in lingerie. They just don't exist. It's not a chance that I am willing to take.
    Wow. That is amazing! Seriously, none enfemme? Guess given my tera-bytes of photos.....

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    When my wife and I had "The Talk" she said the same thing. Her mother and grandmother had divorced their husbands. In the case of her grandmother she was married five times. My wife's motivation was to stay married to me. Later, she said, if we were to get divorced she would not disclose my cross dressing. I have never had any thoughts through fifty years of marriage to divorce her. I think it was her way of making sure I was not going to jump ship for greener pastures.

As to picture taking, once in the late 1970's I took some still pictures with a film camera (remember those?). I kept them for several years before throwing away the disc (remember disc film cameras) as well as the prints.

My first wife knew and supported Sidney side. Divorce had nothing to do with dressing, we had just grown apart. Her and I are still friends as she is with my present wife of almost 30 years. She probably has pictures but if she hasn't shown them yet I'm not worried. 1st has been to dinner with me and 2nd numerous times when I have been dressed very femine. I suppose #1 and #2 have discussed me. No I know they have because they do it in front of me. LOL

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Mine doesn't have any. So, she can't!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I guess if I had an X I wouldn't care. I have often wondered if my wife has told any of here friends I don't think so but I have said I won't care. The reactions I get when I tell people and I don't tell a lot of people, usually they don't believe me and I don't push it, they don't care and say nothing or would love to see me dressed and lets go out. That has only happened once.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

My first ex-wife would have for sure. She used my dressing against me during the divorce. (It didn't help her.) There were/are no pics of me like that.

Those that knew me years ago could and would share amongst each other, but they were shared with other girlfriends.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

So glad to hear from some of you that when X wives brought up crossdressing at divorce hearings it was not a big factor