Hi Ladies,

I wanted to take a moment to share with you my experience at a Sally yesterday. The SA was quite helpful in assisting me with my purchase. When I went to pay she noticed my nails and said how envious she was of them as she could never get her nails to grow. I told her I was tired of them breaking all the time so I was experimenting with a clear gel overlay to see if I could get them to grow. Four weeks into it and I?ve been pleased with the results. They are about 3mm past the tip of my finger. She thought she might try it. She then suggested I might consider adding some color, I replied I would if society was a little more accepting about these things. She said her son was going through the same thing. He?s in high school and enjoys pedicures and wearing polish on his toes so much he wants to wear polish on his finger nails. He is afraid of the backlash he might face at school. She told her son if he wants to wear polish on fingernails then he should go right ahead, wear it and not care what anyone else thinks. I think she was giving me the same advice. I thanked her for the complement as she made my day! I hope she is there the next time I go to that store and just maybe I?ll wear a color.