Hi All,
So my wife and I went girly shopping together, and it now seems she is OK with me buying anything I like, she even picked me out a bra for our dress up nights, which tend to be every 4 weeks approx. She also suggested I get some leggings for around the house when I feel like wearing something, but not in front if kids etc.

All this is great of course, but when we got back she caught me totally off guard, and suggested I get my ears pierced! What the?
I have dreamed of that for ages. She said she likes masculine men with earings, how ironic.

Now, why don't I strike while the iron is hot and run to the nearest shop to have them done? Well, its not that simple. My parents would freak out, yes I'm an adult but they are hyper conservative, and my dad would think I was Gay etc.. I thought i could get them done and only wear them when kids at school etc, so they dont report back, but then they would close up wouldnt they?

What would you all suggest? Too good an opportunity to pass up, but I can't do it in reality. .or can I?

Thanks
Gina x