First time posting and still trying out my look. I've been wearing skirts and dresses around the house on and off for a few years but recently (the last 12 months) its become more frequent. I wouldn't say I'm trying to look like a woman, the beard sort of gives it away, but I enjoy the clothes and feel more comfortable wearing skirts, leggings etc. and just recently I've started wearing padded bras which I'm finding comfy and compliment the look nicely. I've always wondered what reaction I'd get if I went out dressed up and just recently have had a few outings out with large jumper dresses on with leggings and it went a lot better than I expected, of course people looked, but there were no silly comments or giggles so its given me a great confidence boost. SO is very supportive and even helps pick my outfits and we've been talking about a having a night or 2 away and me being able to dress how I want, even dressing up for a nice meal or something like that. Problem is I'm not sure I have the confidence to be that public yet as I'm still finding my feet with it all and was wondering if anyone had any advice?