Thread: Shared a first time experience w/the wife - traveling

Shared a first time experience w/the wife - traveling

Ive shared my history before. Don?t know when the infatuation begun...but as a very young child. Never dressed growing up...at most had girl friends play w/my rather short hair. I was too dang scared of getting caught and that fear alone kept me in the closet until I met my wife 25+ Yrs ago. She could figure out something was up...so I told her before we were married....she didnt think it was a big deal...rather thought it was cute ?we will have to dress you up sometime?, but thats about as far as it got...so for another 10 yrs into marriage, no real change until she eventually noticed that I was down/stressed, etc. She knew why...and she said, ?Its about time you do this?

Over the next 12-15 yrs weve experimented a bit, but nothing too crazy...and I dress very seldom...sometimes once a year or less. The wife encourages more, but its just my own personal governance.

Occasionally theres an opportunity to do more...but I usually wimp out.

Well...that time finally came. My wife and I went south of the border to a nice tropical location. We brought an entire suitcase just to hold the goodies...I was nervous going thru customs and they did want to look in the bag...pointed at my hip pads and asked what they were, when my wife told them, they looked at me and smiled (thankfully it was a couple of girls). Honestly, they didn?t care at all...could tell it was fun and were good with it. This got my wife more excited for doing more later.

We were gone for 10 days. After making sure she had all of her fun, shopping, beach time, etc done she helped me...but it was really about us, because she knows that unless she?s in, Im not interested at all.

Our location was large and I wore my hair feminine much of the trip...Regarding the hair...its long enough to now to pull all the way back into a nice pony or bun...waited soooo many years for this...and now Im likely keeping it, even though it does raise questions (getting to the point that who cares?!) - it really makes the pink fog easier! Keep my legs shaved and have my hands/feet gelled w/a clear coat all of the time.

Back to the trip... I was too scared of going out on the town, etc, but did enjoy the many days of relaxation and trying to be pretty. Im not sure if Ill ever get the courage to go out on the town or something...my wife would probably like it, but I also know shed be nervous, and Id rather be safe than sorry. So it was just the two of us.

On the way back, we werent stopped and now I want to go again. we did go shopping and bought some other fun stuff for both of us. Great times.

Its really all about putting my wife first...I always have and always will. I dont look for her to return the favor, but she does.. I think crossdressing is often such a self-centered hobby so Im very careful not to put it ahead of her, and I think this is the biggest reason she enjoys it too, and has grown with me.

I put on a dress/makeup for the first time maybe 16 yrs ago, and now I can put together an outfit and style to compete with her and we enjoy.

Good luck to all of the couples out there trying to make this work. Dont put it above your family...dont risk it. Its not worth it. There are too many sad stories out there. I know some of your spouses don?t tolerate it, and I?m sorry about that...hang in there.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

By the way, we do like a good romantic movie....I wish I knew of a good cross dressing one, but seems nearly all of them are depressing or the CDer is crazy or something. I think there are a couple out there, but wondering if anyone has a favorite...thank you
    Last edited by DTelia; 05-20-2021 at 07:30 PM.

You both sound so lucky. It's a wonderful gift, being so in love. My wife is encouraging, though sometimes I can sense the hesitancy also. After 20 years it's hard not to notice. We are, however, in love and that will be enough to see us through all of this. She has, several times, tried to encourage me to dress when we go out but I feel like when we go out, it's about the two of us, not just me. Maybe some day we will find a balance we can both accept. Until that day, we'll keep going out on the town as husband and wife, holding hands.

Get "Just Like a Woman" or "The New Girlfriend". Both have a lot of real world scenes that are like many of have had or would like to have.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Telia, sounds like a great vacation. Good for you and your wife.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Nice to read such a positive post. I did go back and review some of your picture postings. You have a great figure. I believe you're correct in keeping your wife first in your life, and, CD-ing can be too much of a "self-centered hobby;" Although I believe CD-ing is more than a "hobby." Needless to say I am envious of the relationship you have with your wife.

Thank you for the compliments. Yes, I agree....definitely more than a hobby. But I also use that word, in order to keep things a bit in perspective. Thanks again for the kind words.
    Last edited by char GG; 05-22-2021 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours