Thread: The Pink Haze has me

The Pink Haze has me

Someone talk me down.

The Pink Haze has me but good. I have an absurd amount of stuff I'm about to order and I can afford it, want it, but seriously. . .

Stop! You are just making Jeff Bezos richer!! Sorry.... that all I have! The NHL playoffs are on.... got to run!

If you buy all the things now, you won't have stuff to buy later. lol Who am I kidding? They'll make more stuff.

The pink haze is a powerful force, we have all been there. Good luck!
    Crissy

Aspiring Member
    When the Pink Fog hits me, I go Herroom and look at all the Lingerie I would love to buy, without buying them.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It's usually referred to as, "Pink fog", here, Sabine. But, I like Pink Haze. It's a better description of what it feels like!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Define "an absurd amount"

But if you CAN afford it... and have the $$$ (or whatever your local currency is)...

Or perhaps buy half of what's on your list?

Just wear what you have to avoid the need to buy more.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

If I was free to buy what I want, I think I would lose control. I have a long list of things I want?. Need!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie1980 View Post
    If I was free to buy what I want, I think I would lose control. I have a long list of things I want?. Need!
    List them!

When the pink fog hits it's sometimes hard to maintain control. Personally, I prefer shopping in brick and mortar stores. It's just more fun and I enjoy the thrill of the hunt.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Maybe this will help

148_1000.jpg
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Well, with Covid-19 and all the associated in-person shopping restrictions (including locked fitting rooms) over the last year or so, this has certainly dampened my enthusiasm for shopping for my female wardrobe. Add to that the fact that many of my favorite retailers had already shuttered their doors prior to the pandemic due to the relentless pressure from the on-line shopping sites.

As a remedy, I have resorted to "shopping my closet" of late, thereby re-connecting with old "treasures" that I had forgotten about. Those of us who have been at this game for years can surely identify with that, as their closets or other storage venues are likely overflowing equally by now.
    Last edited by Leslie Langford; 05-23-2021 at 11:05 AM.