Thread: Funny phone call

Funny phone call

Here is one for you.

I got a call today from Jose Med...ez.. Something like that, I do not know him. He said we met at the Cinco de Maio party, May 5th is a celebration in Mexico when they defeated the French in the late 1800's.

I did not go to any party. Told him he had the wrong number. Did not listen to me and told me we danced all night and had a ton of fun. I laughed at that one. It was not me and you got the wrong number again. He insted on taking me out for Enchilada's tonight. "I will buy you all the enchiladas you can eat". I told him that if he saw the size of me, he would know that I can eat a lot of enchiladas.

He said he would pick me up tonight, I said sure go ahead. then I hung up.

Told my wife about the call. This is where the CDing aspect of my life comes in. She told me that if I was out dancing that night dressed as a woman she would have a fit. I told her not to be crazy. I would never do that.
    She asked if I got out wearing makeup dressed. I lied and told her no.

At least it is partially true, I do not go out dancing dressed, I do not like dancing.

Natalie, A little white lie to keep the peace is not a bad thing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Question: Do you have a naturally feminine voice, or using a Natalie voice on the phone? Or was he talking to a masculine voice like that? Still quite amusing. Imagine the surprise someone got when he showed up to go out for enchiladas.

maybe it's just me, but the guy sounds a bit "stalker-ish" in that he won't take no for an answer. And then you turned him loose on some poor unsuspecting someone when you said "to ahead."

But then again - maybe I've seen too many Lifetime movies?

Oh - and I just HAVE to ask: how is it your wife doesn't know if you were out that night? - hmm?

Just wondering if your phone number is floating around out there?
    Last edited by char GG; 05-22-2021 at 08:42 AM.

Interesting, maybe it was someone just clowning around...but... of course I have a pretty good imagination and I would wonder if someone who really knew you clocked you when out and about somewhere. In which case they could have had someone they know call you from an unknown phone like a teenage immature prank. Hopefully not, probably not. Regardless I think I would not tell my wife about it since it seems she already has concerns about your dressing, and it apparently caused her imagination to get into gear unnecessarily. Not a good thing.

Sandi

No I do not sound like a lady.

I laughed pretty hard when he did not take no for an answer.

I am pretty sure it was not a native Spanish speaker, fake accent.

My wife did not know where I was on May 5th. Neither do I.

I also was not home last night, I am at my other home, she was left there alone last night. Maybe she got my enchiladas.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I think I remember Jose.
    I was out at a club on Cinco, Natalie. He came on to me there. He was nice and seemed harmless. But, was very persistent! I had to give him my phone number to get away!

Of course I gave him a fake number. I guess it was yours? Sorry! But, he's polite, u mite have fun with him!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Natalie, A little white lie to keep the peace is not a bad thing.
    Ah, the perils of a cross dresser! In our DADT marriage. Not a word from my wife since the 1980's. I have gone out fully en femme on Halloween decades ago. Before Covid-19 when she was babysitting over night I have gone out en femme for a drive and evening stroll. Since there has been absolutely no discussions I do not see my adventures as out of line. However, if you told your wife you do not leave the home en femme and with makeup just hope you're not in a serious car accident end up in the ER.