Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fitting into your dress: Motivational for Weight loss or De-motivational

Quote Originally Posted by Gi Gondin View Post
    Very happy to fit in this dress!!!
    WOW! You look fantastic!

As a lifelong exerciser I can tell you that exercise is not the most efficient way to lose weight; a balanced diet is. But exercise is the path to a healthier life; which is more important to your long term health than a few extra pounds.

I?ve mentioned in several other posts that I?ve lost around 50 pounds during COVID-19, all of it due to a change in eating habits. I only eat when I?m hungry and I?ve redefined what it means to be hungry. I used to define being hungry by how much time had elapsed since my last meal. Then I started asking myself if I was really hungry or jus eating ou of habit. I?ve also gotten a number of low-calorie snacks: carrot and celery sticks instead of potato chips, etc. I also eat smaller meals. These days, what I used to consider a normal sized meal is now way too much. If I eat a ?normal sized meal? I feel bloated and miserable. I still eat whatever I like, but much less of it. If I feel full with my plate only half empty, my dog gets the rest. Despite what your parents told you, you don?t have to eat everything on your plate.
    Yes, if you lose a lot of weight, you may have to buy new clothes. I have some dresses that look like bags on me now. My solution was to buy some new belts. The dresses may look a little baggy on the top and bottom, but that waistline, ooh la la!
    And I bought some new dresses. Skin tight, and the look stunning on me instead of ridiculous.
    Besides, what crossdresser would pass up the opportunity to buy new clothes?