Thread: Little step

Little step

Since I was slow at work my aunt asked me if I could do some touch ups to her house, she moved into a retirement home and was selling her home and wanted to make it look clean.
    From the moment I walked in the house the memories started flowing, I haven't been there in years. I would stay there in the summer months when I was younger. The vision of my aunt cleaning the house in her slip and stockings and as much as I tried not to make it notable i was looking at her I think she knew she was driving me crazy.
    I was caulking her washroom and my aunt came in and told me if there was anything I seen and wanted to take it because everything was going because her apartment was full. She had a pile of dresses and older house hold things in her bedroom.
    I spotted the pile of slips and my heart started beating fast and I started breaking a sweat and my mind going a million miles an hour to find a way to get those beautiful vintage slips.
    I couldn't let this opportunity go but how was I going to aske her for them, so I just decided to ask. In Italian aunt is Zia, so I said " Zia can I take the slips" she responded that she didn't understand me and asked me to repeat but I didn't have the courage to ask again and I thought I would leave it alone and I told her" I said nothing". She then asked me " did you say you wanted my slips" I didn't answer and she looked at me but I couldn't look back at her and I didn't want it to get awkward between us because she's the coolest down to earth aunt.
    She told me to hold on and she went out of the room and came back with a bag and she asked me if I wanted them all or certain ones, she started lifting them one by one and asking me which ones I wanted. I just stood there frozen and not answering her just standing there embarrasted of what I was doing especially from a women who had two daughters and probably never had to deal with boy things. She told me to go put my tools away and she'll take care of things in there, I was walking down the stairs in regret of what I just did and went to my car and put my stuff away. I came back in the house and my aunt was in the kitchen with the bag and her purse asking me how much money she owes me for the work, I told her it was nothing and not to worry about it. She then asked me again if I wanted anything from the house not to be shy and she handed me the bag of slips. She joked and asked if she had to call my wife and tell her that the slips aren't from some strange women and that there my aunts.
    I took the bag and apologized if I made her feel uncomfortable and I told her I will tell my wife where they came from and hope we can keep this between us. She said she has more secrets about me then I know and not to worry about it. I guess I wasn't so unseen as I thought when I was younger because some of those slips it won't be the first time trying them on. Lol.
    Sorry I got so indept but I felt like it was a big step for me that I just went for it and took myself out of my comfort zone. It was an exciting night last night going through those slips and trying them on and my wife in disbelief that I asked my aunt for them and hope thing don't get awkward between us.
    I hope I can start being more bold and saying yes instead of being embarrassed and saying no.

Platinum Member
    That took a great deal of courage. At the same time I imagine you feel really good about being honest with your aunt.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Maria, Good for you. I love slips and I know it took a lot of guts to ask.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Great story. My wife and I live in a nudist resort and I have had my nails, both fingers and toes, painted many times. Although until recently no one has ever seen me dressed. When I went to the woman who waxes here for the first time, I had her do my eyebrows. I told her that I crossdressed so I wouldn't end up with manly brows. She told she figured. How did she know I asked. One of her husbands dressed and she just figured it out.
    More recently, my wife had done some dog sitting for a gay couple here in the park. One of the days they needed a sit was on a day that I was going to go out as Michelle. She told them that I dressed and that might not be a good day for the dog. Their comment was we know. How do you know, Well you hang around with Mark. Who wears a skirt openly, he tells everyone he doesn't like the feel of pants. Mark, not his real name, only worn the skirts until about 18 months ago when full on crossdresser, purchased, wigs, forms, bras, dresses, shoes the whole nine yards in about a week, while his wife was in China for work. He sent her a selfie entitled "We have to talk" any way I was guilty by association. Your aunt probably knows more than she's tell.

Good for you getting the nerve to secure the slips, if you had not you would definitely have regretted it.
    Crissy

Both of these stories got me very excited. I find others knowing about, and seeing me dressed, very stimulating.

Julie
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

Good for you!!! That is better than hitting the lottery... I missed a similar chance to get a pile of vintage girdles after my grandmother passed away. Will always regret that...

That, ...is the most awesome-ness thing ever! I love your adventurous situations in life. Thanx for sharing!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria , What a wonderful story, Thanks for sharing ,

Those slips are something that you will treasure for many years to come, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Maria, anytime I hear about slips in these forums something is lost in translation for me. Are we talking about these items? https://www.victoriassecret.com/us/v...archedFor=Slip
    It seems a bit extraordinary for an aunt to clean the house dressed with just a slip like this and stockings in front of her nephew. It reminds me of these initiation scenes in old movies (including a famous one with a Simon and Garfunkel song) where teenagers discovered their first sexual emotions with grown up women (who wore these nice dark, fine, silky pantyhose) rather than girls of their age (wooly tights, yuck...).

Hi Maria,

Thanks for sharing!

Likely she was wearing just the slip and stockings because it got brutally hot during the summer months.

I'll wear very little when it gets hot instead of running the air conditioning; Last month my electric bill was $38.

Marion

Non-Binary Princess Britney Summers's Avatar
    Very nice. My first slip I got is made out of modal fabric, it is full length by the way.

Banned Read only
    Maria, you're a very lucky girl to score those slips. I hope some very in the vintage category with lots of lace and pretty colors. It may seem a little unusual for an aunt to only wear a slip and hosiery (presumably a bra and panty too) around her nephew. My mother wasn't al that bashful when I was young if she had to clean our apartment in 90+F degree heat and high humidity.