Thread: It happened again and once again I had to laugh

It happened again and once again I had to laugh

In my hamlet there is an English couple with an absolutely loopy Springer spaniel who everytime i go to see them the joyful pooch soon stuffs his nose, up my skirt. Of course I resist him as best as I can whilst still retaining some modesty. So I had to go to another town to pay an overdue bill, it was a big office complex where I went and when I went into to the reception are and waited to see someone this very young boisterous Beagle dog appeared. Well I am a big softy where dogs are concerned so after its initial nervousnes he come to me for a cuddle.
    Well this is when the inevitable happened! as I becan to speak with the receptionist the beagle dog, yes you guessed it, stuffed his nose up my skirt again!! much to the amuzement of everybody there including myself! of course I stopped him doing this but yet another fun time for me. As you can all understand I like to enjoy my life dressed without being over the top.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Bobbi, Well you have me smiling over this. Can I maybe suggest you stop putting dog cookies in your panties. 🐾
    Crissy

Both the original story and the comment about cookies...just hysterical

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    That made me giggle.

When you get dressed, if you use perfume, you are supposed to use human perfume to activate human hormones and not dog musk to excite the furry friends.

MMM cookies in my panties, would nut cookies do the trick ? or would the end result be no need for tucking any more!!
    Damn I knew I was doing something wrong. I better stop using "Essence of dog's backside"
    Yes it was fun for a moment. But for most of the time life is normal, it is moments like this that brightzen up ones life

I guess that we can ascertain that some dogs have CD Radar. Looks like a woman, smells like a man; what is this strange creature?
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Is this a thing with dogs? I had a skirt on the other day and was up before my dog, Nikki! She came down the hall playing army dog and then came to my side and promptly put her nose up my skirt! I too find this cute! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

It's a riot with what some animals do and it brightens up one day no end. I have yet to see a Dachsund or a toy poodle do the same!!!!!

Bobbi, Maybe you should wear a Poodle skirt and see what happens
    Crissy

If you can find one I will wear it!! lol

Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.