Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whaat annoys you about CD?

Whaat annoys you about CD?

Usually we talk about what is good, so let's switch the discussion for a moment. What about femine attire is annoying to you?

For me it's shoes.
    1- they are never comfortable, even the "comfort" styles, at least none tennies, have no comfort.
    2- peep toe are a tad too tight
    3- sizing is horrible on pointed toe shoes
    4- sizing is a dice roll, there is no consistent way of getting right size
    5- shank/outsole/base bottom foot support is too narrow

Secondly, it's the short short life span of nylons. Surely something better could be engineered.

1- The need to do it.
    2- The need to do it.
    3- The need to do it.
    4- The need to do it.
    5- The need to do it.

I am in reasonable condition .. or, in other words, I see heaps of guys of my age on whom working shifts exerts the same deterioration as it does on me, who inspire me not to turn into them. I should be waking up happy, yet the all-consuming thought is a wish to have been any 9 out of 10 on the other side that I see.. And yet, I also hate the transformation process. I like when it's complete though, but even still, it falls so far short of waking up feeling that way.

- L.

Removing Makeup. I probably apply too much, but I always end up with "pretty eyes" as my wife says haha

The short shop life of clothes. When I find a really nice and comfortable dress and decide, a month later, to get another it's gone. The same is true with shoes.

Banned Read only
    Putting on and removing makeup/wig for me.

It's an extra hour minimum to look presentable, and then stress when I remove it that maybe I've missed something and my wife will see.

Like most women, my biggest annoyance would be the inconsistency of bras sizing across manufacturers and styles. It has become easier for me to find a bra I like and then force my body to grow into it vs finding one that fits my body! Of course I do get easily obsessed with things and modifying my body has become my primary obsession of late. So if I didn?t have this annoyance to obsess over it would be the fact that over the last year, Walmart has stopped carry Playtex bras in sizes less than 38 any more!

For me it's sexy panties never seem to fit right, my private is always coming out of the sides. It's not really a big deal because I usally get 10 pairs for 10 to $15 dollars but it's just the thing that there so nice.

Having to take it off and go back to drab
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

It's love/hate things with me. I love pantyhose, but when you put on a pair for like the second time and there's a hole or run that wasn't there last time you wore them. I love make up, and actually enjoy putting it on, but hate the process of taking it off, especially when soap gets in my eyes or trying to remove some excess eyelash adhesive.

Aspiring Member
    The clothing size crap shoot. I can wear anything from a 20 to 28. That is in the same brand.
    I agree on the short life of pantyhose.
    Also making sure all the eye makeup is gone.
    Sara

Better nylons....

Re: Better nylons

Check out this website for engineered ?nylons? that are incredibly hard to damage.
    I haven?t tried them myself yet, but hope to place an order soon.
    They are expensive but if they last then they may save money over the long term, and be better for the environment.
    www.sheertex.com
    Jenn
    Last edited by JennR; 05-23-2021 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Forgot link - now attached

I fully agree on shoes. I have found round toe to fit much better because they don't pinch your toes. Plus finding 12 1/2 women's is really hard; it usually goes from 12 to 13. Thirteen is too loose and even with heel pads and the like they are too floppy. In heels they need to fit really well to make walking in them easy and comfortable, but finding a pair that does that is like looking for the Holy Grail. Straps help a lot and straps are coming back.

In clothes it is the fact that a male's waist is rarely where a woman's usually is. Women are proportioned differently than men; their midsection is a bit longer for obvious reasons.

Banned Read only
    I have to agree that the shoe situation is quite annoying. Unfortunately, that's the result of having large feet. Beyond the fact that styles are limited in larger sizes, there's the matter of available shoes being either too tight or too loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
    The short shop life of clothes. When I find a really nice and comfortable dress and decide, a month later, to get another it's gone. The same is true with shoes.
    This is something my wife likes about me crossdressing. I know it to be true that if you find something in women's clothes that is perfect, either you buy it right then or forget it ever existed. You will never find it again. So, when she finds something like that which looks smashing on her, fits perfect, what have you, I always encourage her to buy it. She sometimes feels guilty about spending too much on clothes, but my encouragement gets her past that.

10+ years ago, I found a gorgeous pair of lace fabric heels at DSW in my size. I fell in love with them. Later, I finally decided to break down and spend the ~$90 for them but when I went back...they were gone. I've been looking for something similar since without look. There are some which are nice, but just not quite these heels. <sigh>

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    There's always that maleness that just can't be concealed. Even when I get the entire presentation nearly perfect, I tower over average females and project an ape like movement when walking.
    But I'm content just enjoying my female experience when I can.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

What I don't like about CD-ing is that I spend way to much time and money on it.
    And being in the closet makes it even worse.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

My biggest issue with dressing is cleaning up my mess after I break out all my Teri things. Its much better now I am no longer in DADT with my wife. Still I find that all the items I love are put away and bringing them out, shoes, clothes, make up and wigs using them them putting them away is annoying. Other than that I am a happy dresser.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Shoes are the biggy with me, i have never found any that were comfortable nenough for all day wear plus with size 12 (UK) shoes are hard to find. The other thing is width, nothing is wide enough for me. Apart from all of that clothing is not a real problem I suppose since going 24/7 I have had to throw a couple of blouses and one Tee shirt all three because of low quality.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

For me, there are lots of little things. Applying liquid eyeliner. removing liquid eyeliner. Tights that run or sag. The worst by far for me is having to hide who I really am for risk of being treated less for it. ��

Lack of closet space.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Shaving.
    I should have had laser done years ago when the hair was still dark and would respond well. Now electrolysis is the only viable option and I'm just too impatient for such a long process.

SirDonna as for shoes, well keep in mind that women generally have narrower feet. Pointed toe shoes are notorious for being uncomfortable and ill fitting, just ask any woman.
    To get a consistent fit you must stay with one brand. Every company uses different "lasts" which are the forms to which the shoes are sized. I wear Clarks and have for nearly 15 years. I can just pick a style and my size and 99% of the time it's perfect. Trying to buy across brands is trial and error.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

1) Lack of cute shoes in my size
    2) Never enough time to fully enjoy my dressing
    3) Covid shutting down all the dressing rooms in stores
    4) The current clothing styles
    Jill

Pretty much everything mentioned here is what GG's have put up with all their lives. I know finding larger sized shoes is an issue for some of us but finding comfortable and fashionable heels is something GG's strive for to.

So for me all these things are what help make the experience. I get to inhabit their world, not fully I know but experiencing these things brings me closer to their world and in doing so allows my femme side to grow. It's a bit like playing football (Soccer) on carpet in slippers with a balloon. Heading is a lot more comfortable but you're not really experiencing the game fully. It's only when you've played in the cold and the rain, on a muddy pitch and been hit in the face mistiming a header that you know what the game's about.

So while I might spit feathers when I get a hole in a brand new pair of tights, hey, it goes with the turf so suck it up sister, that's (GG) life.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Annoy is too strong a word but I find the biggest problem is the time limit you can be out before midnight strikes and Cinderella turns into a pumpkin.

The fact that I have to hide everything, to an extent where it's often impossible to wash anything without having a very close call.