I was chatting with a GG friend she asked what words are you going to use when you go out as Brandy? (I had no idea what she was talking about). She told me if you go out as a woman looking a woman you have to be a woman. Its like an actor has to play a part and that is what you will be doing playing the part of a woman. You have to let your self be treated as a woman walk, talk, and act like a woman if you don?t your cover will be blown real quick. I admitted she was right, In all of my excitement of going out for the first time I did not think of that. When I realized my mistake It hit me when im out dressed I need to be aware of my surroundings more. We all do this in guy mode we will go any where and not even think about it. I have walked into many situation in guy mode all blissfully unaware of my surroundings gang territory, Biker bars, Clan meeting, Snake handling church, and many more. Two other time I was invited to join a occult. As Brandy i can not do that and have to be aware of whats going on around me. I told her thanks I did not think of all of that I was in the pink fog I got allot to think about. She said I tell you what when I come to town I want to take Brandy out on the town and teach her a few things.