Thread: A friend brought something I never thought of.

A friend brought something I never thought of.

I was chatting with a GG friend she asked what words are you going to use when you go out as Brandy? (I had no idea what she was talking about). She told me if you go out as a woman looking a woman you have to be a woman. Its like an actor has to play a part and that is what you will be doing playing the part of a woman. You have to let your self be treated as a woman walk, talk, and act like a woman if you don?t your cover will be blown real quick. I admitted she was right, In all of my excitement of going out for the first time I did not think of that. When I realized my mistake It hit me when im out dressed I need to be aware of my surroundings more. We all do this in guy mode we will go any where and not even think about it. I have walked into many situation in guy mode all blissfully unaware of my surroundings gang territory, Biker bars, Clan meeting, Snake handling church, and many more. Two other time I was invited to join a occult. As Brandy i can not do that and have to be aware of whats going on around me. I told her thanks I did not think of all of that I was in the pink fog I got allot to think about. She said I tell you what when I come to town I want to take Brandy out on the town and teach her a few things.
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    I like your reference to being an actor. Even though I never even acted in a high school play, I try to get into the acting mindset before heading out dressed.

I need to wear a skirt, heels, makeup and wig for a while before leaving to get in character.

I doubt I completely pass, but do well enough to keep many in the dark.

I did mostly the same thing when I worked in an office and had meetings with management so I could fit in with them as my regular guy self is not in line with the Dilbert comic strip line of making yourself look like your boss to get ahead.

Brandie,

Wise words from your friend. If you don't want to be noticed then what you do and where is just as important and how you look. Standing still you can look a million dollars and everyone will see a lovely woman. Start to walk as John Wayne did or the Hulk and you're cover is blown. It's a myriad of things. Facial expressions, eye contact, hand gestures, posture, sitting and standing correctly, how you use your handbag. These and more play their part in creating the whole package.

To me that's part of my success in being able to blend in. I think I've got many of those off to a tee and hence folks see what they want to see which is a female.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How exhausting, Brandie!
    Thanks for the uplifting post. Suddenly going out as a MIAD seems so simple and easy to me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I went to a U2 concert dressed in 2017, by myself. The concert was in downtown St. Louis, near the light rail line.

I go to ball games all the time (as a guy) and walk around downtown without thinking about it much. Park, walk to the game, walk back after the game.

No way I was going to park and walk to the arena in rock girl mode. I was worried about either being viewed as a woman or as a crossdresser. I knew it would be safer to take the light rail, where there would be plenty of people and additional safety. Being in lots of people was much safer, even though as CDs we worry about being seen.

"GG friend she asked what words are you going to use when you go out as Brandy?"

I think this question is what I watch out for the most. The way we Talk (communicate) is so different then women. I don't mean women talk a lot more then men do. Its the words they use, just listen to them just a small example. Men "have a good one" women "have a wonderful day" As I said small sample just listen to them you'll see what I'm talking about.

Yeah to being aware... The place I worked at after college.... during the summer they would come and go up on the mountain to collect snakes for church services. I had not clue... Really glad I do not live down there any more!

Platinum Member
    Even as a guy one should be aware of one's surroundings. When I have the opportunity to take a stroll in the early evening after the sun has set it is in a safe residential neighborhood. One usually does not see a woman in a dress taking a stroll. Not having a dog to walk I use a different ruse to blend in; to have a purpose for being out. I carry a tote which gives the appearance of either coming home from work or the local grocery store. No closed parks or truck stops for me.

There are those feminine mannerism. Smoothing your backside when sitting down wearing a dress. Proper crossing of the legs when sitting. And so on.