Thread: The sound of my voice

The sound of my voice

This was already a topic. I'm a big gumba.
    Last edited by sparro; 04-04-2006 at 12:30 AM.

I have a tenor sounding pre-teen boy voice as it is. I wonder how I could get it lower. Taylor

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    I'vegotten mine qutie a bit lower than it used to be by 1. singing along to songs that were lower than my range until I could hit the notes and 2. smoking a lot. haha
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    I'vegotten mine qutie a bit lower than it used to be by 1. singing along to songs that were lower than my range until I could hit the notes and 2. smoking a lot. haha
    [SIZE="4"]Voice sounds good, I do the same thing sing with the radio, another thing I do is answer out of area phone calls in my enfem voice, and order from drive-up window or take-out enfem.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

mmms i have just heard my voice about 4 or 5 times and its really strange. I cant say if its a girls or a boys voice......maybe its a girly voice

Yuuckk