Thread: A Day Out...at least part of it

A Day Out...at least part of it

So just to let you know, my wife knows of Eva and is generally ok with her showing up from time to time. I generally do housework when dressed iike laundry or running the vacuum or the like. She is away for the week with her twin sister in CO. I spent a great deal of the weekend dressed. It was so nice. So today I have the day off from work. I had to work on Saturday. Thought I would go our a bit underdressed and overdressed. After walking the dogs (en femme) I thought I needed to hit the grocery store. Our Kroger has women's wear. I am looking for a swimsuit. I would maybe like a sundress or top as well. Well, no dice. I couldn't pull the trigger. Maybe sometime. I want a two piece bathing suit. So I get the things I need. Coffee, lunch meat, doggie treats. And I think it a good time to get some new lipstick and nail polish. Being spring I wanted a nice shade of pink. It goes with my complection. So I go through the cosmetics aisle and find some cute shades of Maybelline. I really like them.

Then off to Sam's club to see if their swimsuits were a better match. Again no dice. Looked at capris, tops and the like. Didn't mention that I was dressed in Mom jeans (Gloria Vanderbilt), white tank top with built in shelf bra and Sperry boat shoes. I had a polo over the tank top. Any way got a rotisserie chicken, and a few other items (dogs love the chicken) and left. In the parking lot, applied the new lipstick, jewelry, took off the polo to reveal the tank top, wig, sunglasses ( very fem pair I found in the place where I work) and decided to head out for a nice drive. Now I don't smoke when not dressed, it is a part of my fem persona. I drove out to Suffolk (kind of the country) and decided to put the moon roof open, open the windows and have a cigarette. I drove around for about an hour. Went out to a park. Walked about a bit. Then drove home. It was so nice. Thought it would be nice to take the road back past the shopping centers. It is pretty quiet on a Monday morning. It was everything.

Now time to head home. I didn't want to wear my wig in front of my neighbors so took it off a bit before hitting my street. I live on a quiet cul d sac. I use the door opener to get the garage door open. Stepped out while still wearing all the jewelry, and fem attire with 4 inch heels. Looked good with my Mom jeans. Then unloaded all the groceries from the car with the garage doors open. Love the click click of the heels! I closed the doors and went inside. Gave the pooches a treat and did my nails. Traded out the mom jeans and top for one of my old swimsuits and made my self comfortable. My immediate neighbor wasn't home (rare thing) so I went out on the porch in my swim suit with wig and all the other things that make it worthwhile to be fem and had another cigarette on our screened in porch. Looking forward to the rest of the day.

That sounds like a fantastic day, Eva!! You are a lucky girl on multiple levels!!

Thank you Karen, you are one of my role models

sounds like a great day!

Sounds like a great day! I am happy for you! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Thanks girls. It was a great start to the day.

Quote Originally Posted by MsEva View Post
    Thank you Karen, you are one of my role models
    Eva, Do you realize that if Karren is one of your role models you may have to root for every professional, semi professional and amateur sports teams in the Pittsburgh Pa area.

On another note, what a wonderful day you have had and it is not yet over, good for you!
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    Don't get out on the ice with Karren. She'll board check you. Yes, Eva, you're fortunate to have an understanding wife. It's always great to have an extended period of time to relax.

Platinum Member
    Hi Ms Eva , That was a truly wonderful day, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Eva, Sounds like a great day.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Eva it sounds like you had a great day. Sigh, it makes me jealous though. Thanks for the motivation.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

It sounds like a plain vanilla boring day for a GG. In other words, what a great experience for one of us. I'm jealous, and I will have to find an excuse to get out soon.

Eva, you sound like a fearless woman who has her s__t together. Up early, walking dogs en femme. Out rest of the day en femme enjoying being you. That type of activity makes YOU someone others can look up to. You’ve been on this site since 2005. You’ve got a baton and should be leading the parade. Translates to: “You go, girl.” Happy for your great extended weekend.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

I love days like yours! You can just be your feminine self without any worries, as if, you are the lady of the house.
    Most days, I am as my wife works and being retired, I take care of things including homemaker chores.
    So going shopping for dinner, maybe treating myself with a manicure or buying lingerie.
    Don't forget these days and take plenty of pictures so in your future, you can look back and smile, reminiscing is half the fun too!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Thanks gurls,
    It was fun but a bit unnerving. I did round two on Tuesday morning. I took off a few hours at work. Took a similar drive. So nice to have the open air in the car. Got home around 12:30. My SIL texted and asked if he could work from my house for a few hours (tele commuting) of course I said yes. Had to get all my girly stuff put away. Funny I was more nervous on day two. I normally just get dressed around the house and do house chores. Like you all suggested, so nice to be out in public, just another traveler on the road of life.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

So I must be in the pink fog. Day three. After work I came home and took care of the dogs, feeding and walking, watered the plants, did a zoom call with friends then though oh what the hell. Another trip out wouldn't hurt. I was looking for a nice swim suit the other day and saw some cute ones at Kroger. Besides I needed bread. Anyway it was pretty calm in there at 9 oclock, so I went to the clothing racks and found a cute two piece number. Put it in my basket with a few other items and went to self service. Of course there were the usual tags on them and I had to ask a girl to come over and remove the security tags. Funny I thought I would be all flush but didn't care. I was in Mom jeans and another tank top with a polo cover. When I got back to the car, I got my jewelry on, clipped on the pumps, a bit of lipstick, and fixed my hair. Off for another drive. When I got home (love garage door openers) I stepped out and couldn't wait to try the two piece on. The bottoms a perfect fit, but I will need to work out a bit to fill the cups of the top of the bikini. I put my forms to good use and it looks cute! What a crazy week.

So now if I could only feel confident in getting bikini tan lines. Oh well there is always tomorrow.

Call me a cab...ernet!
    Eva: There is truth it what the others say. It would just be a normal day for a GG, but for girl like us 3 days of ultimate femme time. Enjoyed hearing about your days, and it gives me more inspiration.
    Last edited by Brandybea; 05-29-2021 at 06:48 AM.