So just to let you know, my wife knows of Eva and is generally ok with her showing up from time to time. I generally do housework when dressed iike laundry or running the vacuum or the like. She is away for the week with her twin sister in CO. I spent a great deal of the weekend dressed. It was so nice. So today I have the day off from work. I had to work on Saturday. Thought I would go our a bit underdressed and overdressed. After walking the dogs (en femme) I thought I needed to hit the grocery store. Our Kroger has women's wear. I am looking for a swimsuit. I would maybe like a sundress or top as well. Well, no dice. I couldn't pull the trigger. Maybe sometime. I want a two piece bathing suit. So I get the things I need. Coffee, lunch meat, doggie treats. And I think it a good time to get some new lipstick and nail polish. Being spring I wanted a nice shade of pink. It goes with my complection. So I go through the cosmetics aisle and find some cute shades of Maybelline. I really like them.

Then off to Sam's club to see if their swimsuits were a better match. Again no dice. Looked at capris, tops and the like. Didn't mention that I was dressed in Mom jeans (Gloria Vanderbilt), white tank top with built in shelf bra and Sperry boat shoes. I had a polo over the tank top. Any way got a rotisserie chicken, and a few other items (dogs love the chicken) and left. In the parking lot, applied the new lipstick, jewelry, took off the polo to reveal the tank top, wig, sunglasses ( very fem pair I found in the place where I work) and decided to head out for a nice drive. Now I don't smoke when not dressed, it is a part of my fem persona. I drove out to Suffolk (kind of the country) and decided to put the moon roof open, open the windows and have a cigarette. I drove around for about an hour. Went out to a park. Walked about a bit. Then drove home. It was so nice. Thought it would be nice to take the road back past the shopping centers. It is pretty quiet on a Monday morning. It was everything.

Now time to head home. I didn't want to wear my wig in front of my neighbors so took it off a bit before hitting my street. I live on a quiet cul d sac. I use the door opener to get the garage door open. Stepped out while still wearing all the jewelry, and fem attire with 4 inch heels. Looked good with my Mom jeans. Then unloaded all the groceries from the car with the garage doors open. Love the click click of the heels! I closed the doors and went inside. Gave the pooches a treat and did my nails. Traded out the mom jeans and top for one of my old swimsuits and made my self comfortable. My immediate neighbor wasn't home (rare thing) so I went out on the porch in my swim suit with wig and all the other things that make it worthwhile to be fem and had another cigarette on our screened in porch. Looking forward to the rest of the day.