Thread: It's all in the details

It's all in the details

Hello girls,

It's been a while since I've been on, and even longer since my full dressing experience.

Anyways, since I now live alone I could not contain the tiger anymore and took the plunge in buying dresses, heels, the works. For the first time, I got my ears pierced for real, I bought some false lashes, and some pretty long nails.

After putting everything on, what a difference do those details make!! I've never felt more beautiful and more femme!

I dressed yesterday night, and since everything is closed I just went for a drive. At some point some guy even cat called me (still not sure how to feel about unwanted advances)

Too bad it all must come to an end since I have to work. But here is a pic of the end result.

IMG_20210525_020636.jpg

Also, is anyone else having issues uploading pics?
    Last edited by Christinne87; 05-25-2021 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Word correction

You look good! no wonder someone cat called you. Do you find yourself dressing more since living by yourself? I am certain the answer is yes. I guess the question is - are you spending more time 'en femme' than 'en men'?

Banned Read only
    Very nice presentation. Love the dress.

Too many girls here underestimate how transformative a lash can be. Yes even you girls who think you have super long and luxurious lashes already. Adding a false lash can totally transform your face.

Thank you!

Funny thing is this is my second time dressing. Just restarted on Saturday. Now that I'm by myself, I can take my time doing my makeup and then enjoy my femme self for longer. Changing back is usually because I have to go to bed or something like that.

I can wear my heels all the time at home too

You look great Christinne!

Christinne,

I envy you being able to get out enfemme. It's been 18 months since I last put heel to pavement or put on makeup. Lashes and nails can be so transformative in not just how you look but also how you feel and as you say get those detail right and it makes all the difference.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Looking good, I would not cat call you because it is rude. But I would be looking at you.

Christinne, You look great.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I have noticed that the eye makeup really feminizes the face, capped off with eyelashes. My natural ones are somewhat stunted and when I tried false eyelashes they really made a difference.

Thank you all for the compliments. You girls are the best!