Thread: Bought a corset at Scarborough Renaissance Festival.... AND IT FELT AMAZING!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bought a corset at Scarborough Renaissance Festival.... AND IT FELT AMAZING!!!

fair maiden with corset.jpg
    This is me in my Fair Maiden outfit, complete with a laced up corset. After passing by the corset shop in the festival a couple of times, I just could not stand it any longer, and I went inside to inquire. I told the lady who helped me that I only wanted a ladies' corset, as I was trying to achieve a figure. She laced me up in a corset which all the customers try on to get a feel for it, and after I decided I liked it, I figured you only live once and you gotta have fun, so I purchased one for myself, which was $159.
    This was the first time I had ever worn a corset when it was fully laced up, which the lady did for me. I was concerned about the fit of the corset because I know they are supposed to be tight, and I was a man attempting to fit into a ladies' corset (I wouldn't even think about a man's corset btw). Surprisingly, we went as tight as we could, and I did not feel uncomfortable in the slightest. The corset had a nice snug tight fit to it. I actually saw a figure for the first time on my own body, and I fell in love with the corset. I had to have it! The best part was how polite, courteous, and helpful the lady was who helped me. Without her help, I may have not bought the corset. When it came time to go home when the festival was closing, she unlaced it for me, we talked for a bit about corsets, she showed me how to do it myself, and we exchanged a hug as she said she was looking forward to seeing me next year. I told her she really helped me out becoming the woman I so strongly desire to be by helping me achieve a more feminine figure. This lady was just so awesome, words cannot begin to describe her.
    Well I finally got to do something I always wanted to.... wear a ladies' corset fully laced up. Although I will confess, I am a slow learner and will have to find time to practice to learn how to lace up the corset myself. Time has been hard to find, with me moving and going to work. But hopefully I will be able to figure it out on my own.
    Last edited by RainbowDash; 05-25-2021 at 11:10 AM.