Thread: Comment my wife again

Comment my wife again

Seems like I am getting braver all the time. Maybe bolder is a better term for it.

Spoke to my wife while she was at work today. She mentioned that she was not coming home at lunch to ride her bicycle. I told her that it is a good thing she didn't because I am looking extra cute today.

She knew exactly what I meant by that and she laughed.

We are having a guest soon for a few days before me and the guest take off for a 10 motorcycle ride to the BMW rally in Montana. She told me that I would have to move all of my clothes out of that closet. We are discussing Natalie wardrobe here. Everything is out in the open. The only thing left is for her to see Natalie. I hope that happens some day.

We both agreed that I am crazy.

Happy for you Natalie sounds like your getting closer to the big reveal you lucky girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    She told me that I would have to move all of my clothes out of that closet. We are discussing Natalie wardrobe here. Everything is out in the open. The only thing left is for her to see Natalie. I hope that happens some day.
    I'm confused. I hope you're not saying she is saying all of your Natalie clothes have to disappear??

Natalie, If shes laughing, everything is OK.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Natalie sounds like she might be getting better with your dressing. Be careful not to rush, better to go slow so you don't take one step closer to take two steps back. Connie

I agree with Connie. Its wonderful that she is accepting more of this, but please always try to be careful. I think that the longer I have been out to my wife the more I understand how this can affect a spouse. The wife's that are willing to keep a open dialogue are outstanding partners. We are usually so desperate to share ourselves to someone that we sometimes forget the taxing effects that this could have on our marriage. Hug her and appreciate the sacrifice she makes to allow this into your relationship.

We used to have a "code" like that at first.
    I would tell her we "had company" if I was going to be dressed when she came home from work.

That progressed and now not a word is spoken, it's all become just natural.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    I read an article on another forum that indicated most wives have a preconceived image of what their husbands may look like even if there has not been an in-person presentation. It suggested those images are not easily, or if ever, removed from memory. I think a lot of the marital problems have some root with the wife being able to cope with her insecurities. Other wives seem to just think, "It's his thing."

Since your clothes are visible to her she probably has some idea of your taste in fashions. Sometimes I wonder if a wife will freak out and start laughing her ass off. In a DADT marriage I think it is wise for a wife to give her husband a heads up before coming home unexpectedly. My wife does not drive due to depth perception problem (hit by a car at twelve years old) so she is a bus rider. Pre-covid she'd always call and give me a heads up to what bus she was taking home. Most of the time it was not femme time. I think she was always terrified to walk in on me.

Natalie, let your wife make the choice....no surprises.

I agree with all. Yes she has seen my wardrobe choices. She does not agree with some if not all of them. I told her that I could use her help making choices. Forget it was the last response.
    No I do not have to get ride of them, just move them when we have a house guest for the weekend.
    I store my clothes in our guest bedroom closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    We are having a guest soon for a few days before me and the guest take off for a 10 motorcycle ride to the BMW rally in Montana.
    Hey! A fellow, oops! A sister BMW rider! I was planning on the rally in MT this year, but stuff gets in the way. Have a great trip!

Sooo, are you going to ride dressed? ;-)

NOPE.

I do not think the two hobbies mix very well.