Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did Everyone Who Had Sisters Have a Positive Experience Thanks to Them

Did Everyone Who Had Sisters Have a Positive Experience Thanks to Them

I was lucky to grow up in the middle of 2 girly sisters that doomed me into trying everything on from Ballet Tutus to Girl Scout uniforms to frilly dresses ! I was never caught ! I don't think they ever suspected and even if they did or caught me I feel confident they would never tell my parents !

Anytime the subject of sisters has come up all the stories seemed to be very positive ! Many with sisters actually dressing up thier brothers but also stories of brothers being caught in the act . I happily can't recall a story where sisters ratted out their brother or where they weren't helpful !

So here is a shout out to our sisters who eithier knowingly or Not gave us great experiences growing up !

Thoughts ? Experiences ?

Lucky girl! My sister was too young... and my step sisters were just borrowing source (bad Karren... shame shame!). The local girls my age in my neighborhood would play a game of catch the boy and put a dress on him.... and I used to get caught a lot!!!

My sister was older but I don't recall anything in this realm ever happening.
    Bummer huh?

Nope Never.

I have three sisters and I don't talk to two of them and I like it that way.

I had two girl cousins that wanted to dress me up, I was too embarrassed to let it happen, what the heck was I thinking?
    Crissy

I didn't have a sister. I wish I did. Honestly I feel like I was the sister. I've always felt like a girl. I never did the "manly" things with my father, mostly gravitated towards my mother. In a lot of ways I was the girl of the family.
    Last edited by JuliannaS; 05-26-2021 at 03:45 PM.
    Julianna Frances

Banned Read only
    My Sister and her friend dressed me up a couple of times and called me Charlotte when I was 3 or 4. I suggested it the second time, and from that point on my parents put a stop to it, telling my sister it wasn't right and wasn't to happen again.

From this point on we were just brother and sister, it was never discussed, and she was purely a borrowing source. She must have known.

I have a sister that is 2-1/2 years older then me. She insisted on making my life miserable. Later on she found out she was bi-polar, manic depressive, what ever the proper PC term is today. Back 50-60 years ago no one knew about bi-polar, we just thought she was crazy! We never got along, fought all the time. If I did some stupid kid stuff and got into trouble she would taunt me and blab it to everyone she saw, anything to put me down and make herself look better. I could go on!

To this days we just tolerate each other and might see each other once a year, some times it might be 2 or 3 years even though she lives 75 miles away. We are completely different people, different attitudes, personalities, political, you name it. Over the years I have tried multiple times to patch things up, but it just isn't worth the trouble.

Share clothing? Yeah, you bet that would have happened! If I stepped foot in her room there was hell to pay! Plus. if I ever did try on any of her clothing and she caught me the whole neighborhood would have known by the end of the day. She was not a "safe" person.

I envy those that have siblings that get along. I knew a family of five boys that lived down the road and they would fight amongst themselves, but if you messed with one of them all five would team up and take you out! After we were all adults we talked about it and they stuck up for each other like glue. If one of them did something wrong and their parents found out they might all take the punishment to protect the one that caused the problem instead of ratting him out to mom and dad. To this day they vacation together, and hang out on the weekends.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    I had two girl cousins that wanted to dress me up, I was too embarrassed to let it happen, what the heck was I thinking?
    I hung out with a couple neighbor girls and there was a couple times they wanted to dress me, but I also was too embarrassed. If we only knew what we know now!

Dream weaver
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I had a sister 2 years older than me and almost exactly my size. There was a laundry hamper in the bathroom the kids shared so I had free reign to try on anything in the wash any time I locked the door ... which was often!!

She never caught me but my older brother almost did. He was 3 years older. We shared a bedroom. He was also a super jock and state wrestling champ. One day I was enjoying some time in my sister's panties and bra thinking I was home alone. All of a sudden I heard him coming up the stairs. I sprang across the room a swung the door shut. We struggled but I was able to get the door shut and locked on pure adrenaline. I changed clothes and hid my sister's undies before I opened the door. When he asked what that was all about I was pretty sure I got the door closed without him seeing me.

Junior Member Stephanie Voorhees's Avatar
    Nope. I had an older sister and we fought like cats and dogs. I have absolutely no relationship with her and I couldn't be happier about it.

I "borrowed" things from my sister, but without her OK or support.
    Though I never got caught dressed, My mom did find that I'd hidden some of my sister's things in my room and that got me in trouble.
    It only taught me to be even better at hiding.

And of course, sharing a bedroom with two all-boy brothers until I was around 10 or so, didn't exactly leave me lots of opportunities - if you know what I mean.

I have an older sister. We always got along well, and still do. I don't see her often enough.
    Nothing like this happened for me. I did borrow her panties, though.

I had a older sister who loved to dress me in her clothes. I didn't mind to much until she had me wear her panties and bra. It felt weird to me, I believe I was 7 years old at the time and she was 9. After doing the dressing thing with her I started liking it. One day I was dressed in her dress, panties,bra, and shoes. She almost finished with my hair and makeup when my mom walked in her room and saw me and told my sister don't stop, finish her makeup and both of you come see me in the kitchen. I was nervous and upset. I didn't know what my mom was going to do. So my sister and I went to the kitchen and my mom sat us down and asked what was going on with us. My sister told her we were playing dress up. My mom didn't say anything, then she asked me if it was my idea, I said I didn't mind it at first but I'm enjoying it now. My sister told her it was her idea and said he looks better as a girl. My mom thought for a while and said your right he does look like a pretty little girl. My parents were divorced so I had no dad to harrase me about it. I wanted to go change and my mom said no stay the way you are. We had dinner together with me still wearing a dress. After dinner my mom said y'all get in the car, we're going shopping. I said but Mom I still look like a girl. She told me I know that's why we're going shopping to get you your own clothes. She said if you want to be a girl you need your own clothes. She had me try on bras, panties, dresses,jeans, tops and shoe's. Mom bought me alot of clothes that day. After awhile she started calling me her daughter. She taught me alot about beening a female and so did my sister. We are very close. My mom is gone now but my sis and I are sisters for life. I now have almost all female clothes in my closet. Love my mom and sister for letting me be me.

My sister is 4 years older than I, and went away to high school, so she wasn't around in my formative years, and I was never so bold as to try any of her clothes, just snagging a discarded pair of panty hose here and there. Also, I went through a growth spurt during that time a grew 10 inches in three years, so a very narrow window of opportunity if I was so inclined. In short, she has never known.

Silver Member
    Melony, yours is the sweetest story I've ever read. Your mother is a saint and a treasure. I am completely envious of the situation you were blessed with as a child, and I'm guessing many in this forum feel the same way.

My sister was 6 years younger so we really didn’t do anything together except while on vacation when it was just us.

Three sisters and I had many very nice experiences because of them, they just didn't know about them as far as I know...
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I sure I have told this story before. But I also was between 2 sisters but the problem wasn't me getting caught, it was my poor younger sister would get blamed for going into my older sisters room trying on her cloths. It was me lol.

When coming back from the US as an exchange student, my sister gained a lot of weight and her trousers would fit me well? that was a perfect excuse for me to wear them since she lost the excess weight very fast.

But the real fun experience (the earliest I can recall) came from a cousin. I used to spend some weeks during vacations in my cousins house. She was 5 years older than me. And I was around 8. She and her friends would use me as their model and would pretend to put makeup, jewelry and feminine clothes. I remember a very good feeling and sensation. I really believe that?s when all started! Have to thank her sometime!

Back in 1968, I was 9 years old. The style at the time amongst my third-grade classmates was mini-dresses, fishnet stockings and go-go boots. I became captivated by my female classmates and what they wore. Each day I wondered what pretty or cute outfit they would wear. So was it curiosity or envy that led me to my sister’s bedroom that morning?

To this day, I am not sure. I just remember wanting to wear dresses like the girls in school did. I also remember being jealous on days when they all went to Maywood School of Dance. I would see them afterwards going home in their tutus and leotards. I remember thinking, “Gosh, it would be fun doing ballet.” However, I knew to keep that thought to myself.

It was a Saturday, my parents were gone somewhere and my sister was out, too. There in the closet it hung, an above-the-knee brightly colored paisley dress. Just like the one the girls in my school wore. A hasty search turned up black fishnet pantyhose, panties and a slip.

I couldn’t believe that I was actually going to wear these clothes, I was so happy.

I threw off the pajamas that I had been wearing and next put on the stockings.

Thinking back, I wonder how I knew how to do that, I mean how does a 9-year-old boy know how to put on a pair of stockings? Well, not surprisingly it seemed to come very naturally.

Rummaging through her closet I found black go-go boots just like the ones Irene Barusso got for Christmas!

Wow, so this is what it feels like. Girls are so lucky!

Somewhere in the room I found a wiglet, a bun that my sister used for a wedding she was in.
    The wig let led me to the vanity and then the makeup, lipstick, mascara, then eyelash curler.
    I would sit and watch my sister and Mom put there makeup --- now it was my turn.

Spellbound and absorbed, it took a moment for me to hear the car in the driveway.

My sister.

Panicked, I ran down into the basement as the back door opened.

My sister, called for me and I answered, “Down here, I’m playing ping-pong.”

Who plays ping-pong alone besides a terrified 9-year-old transgender girl?

Meanwhile, in a frenzy I had stripped off all of the clothes and was rubbing off my lipstick the best I could.

I heard my sister go into the kitchen. I covertly made my way into her bedroom. In a panic I threw the dress, fishnets and panties on the floor of her closet.

I wandered into the kitchen trying my best to appear calm and innocent, “What were your doing?” she asked in a snippy tone.

I opted for the stock answer of guilt-ridden children everywhere, “Nothing.”

I ran away hoping to escape further questioning, I don’t remember much else about that day, however it remains a pivotal day in my mind. It was the first time I dressed up as a girl and it ignited something deep down inside me.

The next morning, I went to my closet to get dressed and there on the floor just as I had left them in my sister’s closet were the dress, pantyhose, panties and slip thrown in a heap on the floor of my closet.

I felt my face flush red and fear run through my body. “What now?” I thought. She knows, I’m caught what will happen to me?

I hid the clothes and later when the house was empty again I went down to my sister’s room and put everything neatly away.

She never said anything to me about that afterwards. I wonder what she thought and why she put the clothes there. Was it a way to admonish me? Or was it an olive branch of acceptance?

I’ll never know. My sister died three years ago this Month.

Thank you Suzanne for your lovely reply. I was blessed with a great Mom and sister who let me be me.

I have very nice memories with my two sisters but they have nothing to do with crossdressing. Due to the age difference the only thing I borrowed from their drawers were fresh diapers!

My positive experience was with my sister's clothes. She was 4 years older than I and a very pretty girl. When she went off to college, at least half her wardrobe was still at home. Every chance I got, I was wearing her stuff. It was just my mom and I, so I had lots of opportunities.

I have told this before as a little boy when I went to the store with my mom and sister who is four years older than me. They would find me in the lingerie section looking at and feeling the bras and panties. Then when I was almost ten I started wearing my sister?s bra and panties. My mom caught me the first time and said boys don?t wear bras and panties. About a month later she caught me again and said the same thing. I told my mom I like wearing them. She thought about it and finally said i should have seen this coming by the way you look and like feeling them. She then said if you want to wear them you have to buy your own. So we went to the store and had $20.00 of allowance money saved so I bought two bras and two pair of panties black and blue. My mom made me tell the sales lady they were for me. That was forty seven years ago and I am still an under dresser everyday. Melanie I really liked your post and I like you have a great mom and sister.