Thread: I have to tell my sister.

I have to tell my sister.

I told my sister about Joyce over the phone about 13 or so years ago. She now lives next door to me. But I don't think she remembers the conversation as it was over the phone and there was a lot of things going on at the time.
    She's over 70 now.
    I think she will be ok but until it's out there... you all know what the challenges are.
    I have to tell her because we are planning a trip for the family reunion in the motorhome and we can't leave her in Florida. I really don't want to be in full male mode for the entire week. It is my vacation too! It may only be a nightgown every night. Who knows but I feel I need to have a choice.

Okay, I have to ask. You are Joyce, your sister is Joyce, I'm confused!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Sorry for the confusion. No my sister isn't Joyce... just me.

Better tell her soon... before the trip. be worse if she freaks out and hops out of the motor home in transit!

Having a sibling living next door is challenging enough without a secret like gender variances ... believe me I know as my sister also lives next door!! Hopefully your sister is accepting (I'm sure mine is NOT).

I seriously doubt that your sister has forgotten that you revealed that "secret" to her. It's kind of a biggie.

It's probably more like she's thinking "if he wants to talk about it, he'll bring it up." She's probably just respecting your privacy.

But yes, you should probably bring the subject up again. How about something simple like "Hey sis, remember way back when I told you..."
    Who knows? She might like the idea of having a (new) sister!
    Last edited by SaraLin; 05-27-2021 at 05:32 AM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce Swindell View Post
    Sorry for the confusion. No my sister isn't Joyce... just me.
    Duh, I completely misread that. Forgive me my senior moment!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Joyce, I hope your sister is accepting.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".