Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: under dressing how many people know?

I underdress mostly everyday with mostly panties and pantyhose. My wife has told me a number of times to be careful when bending because she has seen the top band of my pantyhose or the lace of panties many times.
    A few weeks back we went for a walk on a trail, there were bike rentals there and we decided to ride on the trail. I was wearing a bra and because I thought we were going for a walk I thought nothing of it. My wife was riding a head of me and there were a lot of bike riders in front and behind us. At one point I went in front or her and she told me to pull off the trail and stop. I asked her what was wrong and she said because I'm leaning forward on the bike and sweating my shirt is transparent and she seen all the bra and the flowery working on it and for sure everyone behind will notice it.
    Well I couldn't take it of there so I rode the rest of the trail with the back of my bra in full view. I enjoyed the thought of it showing and after a while my wife noticed nobody said anything and she find of relaxed and was kind of getting a little thrill of seeing it to.

Call me a cab...ernet!
    Up until the last 6 months I would underdress maybe one time per week. But being stuck inside during the pandemic, with little opportunity to fully dress (I normally dress when I travel, but travel was suspended), resulted in me underdressing almost daily. Usually just some pretty panties, but sometimes I wear a bralette under bulkier clothes during the day or under my t-shirt at night when I sleep.

I have been wearing panties and a bra for many years now. A few female co workers know because the the bra adjusters or my bra strap has shown though my shirt. But I don?t care anymore who knows. I just like being me

Well my wife knows. Then there's the hair dresser who put her hands on my shoulders and realized I was wearing a Cami. Oops!
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I?ve been underdressing every day for many years. I have no male underwear, so underdressing is my only option. No one has ever commented, except one TSA agent who couldn?t figure out why my underwear was so tight. I just said "I?m wearing pantyhose." And he immediately apologized. My attitude is that my underwear is nobody's business but my own.

The same thing happened to me on a bike ride through our neighborhood. I wonder how many people driving by noticed. Nothing I could do about it.

Tracy

I have been underdressing for years. My wife knows and several nurses at the local ER when I had an incident.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

When I travel by myself, I almost always wear panties and I know there have been a few times that there has been an unintended reveal bending over of getting things out of the car. And it has happened even when I have been shopping for panties and have bent down to check out the bottom rack for size 7. But I have never heard a comment from anyone and quite honestly, anonymously, I don?t care.

I'm in panties exclusively for the last 15+ years.
    I'm never worried about someone seeing them as I never allow myself to be in that position. That being said I never showed my male underwear before I made the changeover. My pants don't sit at my hips and there is no plumbers crack available for anyone to view. It's just not a thing with me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

As a navy recruiter I was at one time called in to the office on a Saturday. I was at the time wearing a pair of red lace trimmed Vanity Fair panties. I went on in with out changing. Later I heard one of the other recruiters remark " we need to investigate what type underwear the "Chief" wears". So if my deduction is correct one or more of the office saw a feminine waist band peeking out of my trousers!

I don't have any men's underware. I would love someone to catch a glimpse........
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

hello Connie,
    for many years I wore panties to work - plain back ones, admittedly.
    did anyone notice? I doubt it.
    luv J

I've been wearing panties every day for over 20 years. I have one pair of women"s boy shorts for doctor visits.

Early in my years of wearing panties, the waistband of a bright yellow bikinis showed at a family gathering. I was on the floor with my then toddler grandson and could tell my untucked tshirt was up. I reached back to pull it down and felt the obvious trim of my panties an inch or so above my shorts. Several people were behind me and could not have missed it. I never looked back to see reactions and don?t know exactly who was there, but sombody(s) got a glimpse.

My wife says she thinks her mom and sister saw my panties I was wereing under my male clothes on visit to her mom's house. I bent over to pick something up and put it on the table. Her mom then asked me to pick something else up with my wife's sister next to here. My wife told me later she could see the top of my panties and that is why her mom asked me to pick it up the second object to confirm what she thought she saw. I asked my wife if her mom said something, she said no but could tell what they were doing from the other side of the room. With that said I have caught my self by wearing lacy panties and then bend over infront of a mirror and seen the outline after I have came back for somewhere