Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: under dressing how many people know?

under dressing how many people know?

Jamie's post (Would someone recognize you if you were dressed?)

Made me think how many of us have been recognized and not know it??? For the members who underdress (like me for the last 42 years), have bent over showed some lace panties without realizing it? Of course unless someone who saw you out or caught glimpse of you lace panties would have to tell you. No one has told me I saw you at the mall or asked me where you out dress like a women shopping?? I have however slipped up and showed my lace panties. At a family holiday (many people) my daughter who knew of my dressing, told me I have to be more careful (which I have been since) she told me the color of the pair I was wearing that day. So based on odds I think (without knowing it) 42 years at less 42 people have seen my panties. Just a fun question

I have been wearing panties 24/7 for over 7 years now and as far as I know nobody has accidentally seen my panties, my Dr has but I always wear black Jockey bikinis there.
    Crissy

Same here. I've been wearing panties 24/7 for probably the last 20 years or more. As far as I know the only one that has ever seen them is my wife. I'm very careful to not have them peek out when I bend over.

I wear panties sometimes. Bending over can be hazardous and is the most likely time someone will see. Personally, I don't care if someone sees. Of course, my wife knows and does not object.

In my opinion being "recognized" has another meaning than seeing you crossdressing. I don't consider underdressing as crossdressing just because it involves something that is more commonly worn by women. But your behavior is a much greater tell than underdressing. In other words, do you tend to react to things in a way that is more characteristic of females than males?

The general public expects people will follow the general behavior patterns society expects based on your sex. Clothes, whether outer or under do not change your perceived sex unless you are very good with makeup, clothing style, etc. Even then people notice little hints that most have - face shape, size of hands, hair patterns on the body, and many, many more. That all follows physical appearance. But female-like behavior is the final straw in deciding both sex and gender. And if you show female-like behavior traits, it doesn't matter one bit what you are wearing you will be perceived as being at least among the weakly feminine females.

I wear panties 24/7 and for the last year I wear a bra whenever I go out in public to keep the girls from bouncing too much. It’s a Bali pull-on bra with no cups and flat fabric so no shaping). I’ve never been outed.
    Last edited by Charla; 05-29-2021 at 06:11 AM.

Aspiring Member
    Hey Charla, what is a pulling bra? I thought I knew a fair amount about bras but I never heard of a "pulling bra". Thanks, Sherrii

Frequent under dresser here. Mostly on weekends. I wear a vest over my shirt and I have no worries about bra lines showing. Tucking my shirt properly avoids panties showing out. I enjoy it and it feels wonderful.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

My wife and that is it.

Underdressed,no. I feel confident that I wouldn't give anyone a clue to what lies beneath. I will wear Mom jeans while shopping with a cami top or bra covered by a polo and never get a second glance. May do it tonight as I need a run to Kroger.

I wear panties every day, I don't think anyone has seen them but not sure. I also wear pantyhose, and thigh high stockings sometimes. I don't think it would bother me if any caught a glimpse.
    Julianna Frances

I have gotten in the habit of wearing panties under my bedtime boxers for the last few months, and all day under my boxers on my days off. So far, no comments. Warm weather may curtail that fun, but currently in a cool spell -- hooray! Was almost caught last night -- with the spouse away, tried wearing just the panties to bed and even donned a silky nightgown. Woke up at 4:00 and just headed down to use the bathroom and saw my youngest daughter (23) heading back to bed. She was so bleary eyed and drowsy, and not wanting to see dad in his (assumed) underwear so looked away in the darkness. Her reaction, or lack thereof, makes me pretty sure she didn't notice a thing. Whew!

Aspiring Member
    I have been wearing panties every day for over 5 years. The ladies at the waxing shop have certainly seen them but not one comment(drats)! Once I visited my Dr and ended up needing a shot which had not been planned for I had no choice but to drop my pants for the shot and I was wearing a pretty pair that day. The female nurse did not comment on them.
    Michellecd9999

Platinum Member
    Hi Connie , I have been wearing my lite control panty girdle 24/7 for about 12 years now ,

Only myWife knows, >Orchid**oo**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Panties 24 / 7 last 15 years no one has said anything my gf is great wiht it. Bra when i can wear a sweatshirt over it to help hid it. Someties i wear a bra just under a t shirt if going out of town

Silver Member
    I've been underdressing for 60+ years. Back in the early 60s I was wearing panties under my tight, from eating too much,pants. My boss told me to stop and back up. I'm sure he suspected what they were panty lines. He never said anything more about it.

Yesterday I ran errands in a women's tee shirt 36C bra under it. No one payed attention to it. Today I wore a 38B cup under a blouse and no one paid attention. I've been out to friends and neighbors for years.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 05-28-2021 at 08:13 PM.

I dated a girl when I was 18 who use to buy me panties to wear but , not pink or laced.

I under-dressed in my early 20 until the day I saw a girl I hadn't seen in a while and she gave me a big hug.
    I was under-dressed with a girdle and bra, I don't know if she felt them but, I stopped under-dressing after that!
    She knew I cross-dressed in the past but at that point I was in the closet!
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 05-28-2021 at 08:53 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Connie D50,

Good question. I’m not sure if anyone other than my doctor has seen my panties. My bra however, more than I am comfortable with though not sure how many. I am curious if someone has seen how come they didn’t question or ask me.

@—-}——-
    Michelle

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    At least one doctor, two CT techs, and an ultrasound tech from my visits as a patient.

Wife, mom, mother in law, sister in law all know. Other than that, no one I am aware of.
    Life is too short to be boring.

Been under dressing most of my life when I have to present in male mode, which is most of the time since I was married in 1994.
    If I am doing male chores, not so much.
    I have gotten my wife to accept me wearing satin high waist panties do to a dry skin condition and at times, shaper panties to contain a slight hernia condition I both kind of play up.
    She seems not to mind my Jennifer Aniston "Beachscapes" perfume I wear everyday.
    I wear satin camisoles or Dago-T's and silk shirts that are of a unisex nature.
    I wear jewelry in any form of presentation, rings and guy bracelets or watch but don't have my ears pierced yet.
    If I dress in male mode while underdressed, I like to wear nice clothes in nice fabrics and styles....a snappy dresser.
    I love wearing a soft cup contour bra when wife isn't around under a sweater or coat and pantyhose or garter and thigh highs in the winter, under my polyester dress slacks.
    I have Italian hard sole heeled unisex shoes that sound like high heels when I walk.
    I do get extra glances once in a while, mostly by curious women who tend to check me out.
    I normally talk in a muted tones and an pretty demur for a husband whose fingernails are long and I wear clear gloss nailpolish 24/7.
    I am pretty sure women spy my lingerie more than guys by the smiles I get with women I interact with when the wife isn't around.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Have been wearing panties for many years and my wife obviously knows of my under dressing.

My female neighbour also knows.

When she spotted me bending over while cleaning my car outside my house one day, she called me by my wife's name and at first I couldn't figure out why she was confusing me with my Wife as we are very different in appearance.

The penny dropped, It was just her way of letting me know that my panties were peeking out.

I wear panties, ESPECIALLY when I am in a suit and tie..... To me I am giving *society* what they expect while staying true to myself! My wife knows, and have been spotted before by others, but when a comment is made, I instantly quip back with "Yes, their panties....I lost a bet to my wife"
    I only wear bras while dressing, during the week at work, I wear a compression shirt to hide my natural man boobs. While I love my breasts while dressing, I HATE them in public as a man, and that's solely from YEARS of gawks, stares, comments, etc. The guilt, shame, confusion of being a closet crossdresser was hard enough, but public pools, gym class, and the like I have always dreaded. With the help of my wife, I am getting better accepting my body, but it's still a work in progress after all the years of dread and hatred.
    "Out of ALL the thing I have lost, it's my mind that I miss the most"

Think after 6 decades of hiding stuff I would be good at hiding under dressing? Do not think that anyone ever noticed what I was wearing under my male clothing unless I wanted them to see! Many times I have been out enfemme wearing male outer clothing and visa versa. So I do not count that. And I now do not count my boobs because there is no hiding them and could not care what anyone else thinks of my body...

It was a typo - I meant “pull-on” and not “pulling”.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sherrii View Post
    Hey Charla, what is a pulling bra? I thought I knew a fair amount about bras but I never heard of a "pulling bra". Thanks, Sherrii
    Sorry! I meant to type “pull-on” and not “pulling”.
    Last edited by Charla; 05-31-2021 at 07:53 AM.

I have no idea how many people know, but I DO remember one incident at work:

Unexpectedly, one at work we were taking up panels from the raised floor and pulling electric cables. Well - squatting down and leaning into the hole caused a "reveal" to my co-workers.
    They didn't actually say anything, but the nervous "I saw that" laugh said it all.
    Nothing came of it and life went on.

Silver Member
    Underdress pretty much all the time and have done for many years now, not always a bra, but always panties, in fact I can't even recall the last time I wore male underwear and I go the the gym regular too. I like to wear a bra on weekends and when out shopping, I used to worry about it, but again the more you do it the more you realise that people aren't looking, either that or I have just been lucky

One of my GG friends knows that I do and she often asks me what I am wearing, she knows because I told her long ago, not because she found out

It is part of my life and it makes me smile