Thread: Folkestone Pride : Saturday 17th July 2021

Folkestone Pride : Saturday 17th July 2021

Folkestone Pride (Kent, England) have announced a date for their return after last year's (inevitable) hiatus.
    Saturday 17th July
    Jo and i had attended for the previous three years and the last event in 2019, based on the Leas Cliff was superb.

Hopefully conditions will not prevent it from taking place this year and maybe we will see some of you there.
    I will post details of starting point and time when they are confirmed.

Sounds like a great time Krea.
    Bank account will have to recover for a bit before I buy those plane tickets.
    Yikes over $1000

I hope you can take lots of pictures to share with us
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Lots of pictures Krea
    Enjoy
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Thank-you Di & Raychel. I will ask my wife if she will take some piccys.

This year there will be no actual parade, but instead a socially-distanced Pride picnic on The Leas (around the bandstand) from approx. 1400h - 1700h. Various entertainment will be around the venue.
    The Leas is fairly unsheltered, but it is forecast that the notorious British weather might be kind for Pride, yet again. Bring plenty of drinks and sun protection, just in case....

Pride require that anybody who attends should have a negative covid-19 test before they arrive.

I apologise for these last-minute details. (It has been nearly two months since i last visited this forum, due to other issues. Returning today and seeing the familiar names/pictures of friends has been like coming home. A real morale booster for me.)

Quote Originally Posted by Krea View Post
    Thank-you Di & Raychel. I will ask my wife if she will take some piccys.

This year there will be no actual parade, but instead a socially-distanced Pride picnic on The Leas (around the bandstand) from approx. 1400h - 1700h. Various entertainment will be around the venue.
    The Leas is fairly unsheltered, but it is forecast that the notorious British weather might be kind for Pride, yet again. Bring plenty of drinks and sun protection, just in case....

Pride require that anybody who attends should have a negative covid-19 test before they arrive.

I apologise for these last-minute details. (It has been nearly two months since i last visited this forum, due to other issues. Returning today and seeing the familiar names/pictures of friends has been like coming home. A real morale booster for me.)
    Happy to see you and hope you and your wife have a blast!
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Great to see you back Krea.

I am sure you will have a great time, can't wait to hear the details.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Krea,

I missed this post! You should have PM'd me as i would have definitely been there. Its only an hour away from me.

Last Saturday was an enjoyable afternoon and the weather behaved perfectly again this year.
    The event was spacious and as enjoyable as always. Jo only took one picture of me, which i have added. It's not a great one of me, but still shows some pride colour. (No skirt in public tho. )
    Hope it's in the correct format.
    Pride 21.jpg
    Colleen, there is another Pride event, at Dover, on Sat.28.08 which i have added a thread about. This would actually be a better event for me if you wanted to meetup. I will contact you nearer the time.

Love the picture
    So glad it was enjoyable and you had great weather!
    And thank Jo for us!

F.A.B. Forum Access