Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An adventure of a lifetime

An adventure of a lifetime

OK ladies my wife and I are about to start an adventure of a lifetime. This is not going to be a short post. My wife is very accepting of my dressing but living in our hometown there a few boundaries. I'm out to some family and friends but not to everyone so I don't dress full time, maybe 80/20.. Today our forty foot motorhome is being delivered. It is beautiful and has all the bells and whistles, wooden floors, granite counter tops, all leather furniture, bath and a half, etc. We are planning on traveling 2 to 3 weeks a month. That is exciting in itself but what my wife suggested just blew my mind. She told me she is not concerned about what anyone thinks about my dressing other than a few lifelong friends we have had since before Sidney appeared on the scene. When we started looking into buying a motorhome to travel she said in the back of her mind she was thinking Sidney will love traveling AND dressing anyway she wants. So here's HER plan. If I want I can shave off my mustache and buy several wigs and explore makeup. I did pinch myself to see if I was dreaming. Well we bought two wigs and the mustache will disappear on our first trip in about a month. Wow. We have been shopping, my wife picking out most of my clothes. In a previous post I talked about my daughter buying me a bikini and me getting light tan lines. Well besides the wigs I have two more bikinis, 3 pair of mid thigh shorts and four short shorts and sandels plus much more. So by now you've probably guessed it, when we're traveling we are planning on me being Sidney full time. I never thought this would happen and it was my wife who suggested it. I am so looking forward to sitting behind the wheel of our bus wearing panties, bra, short shorts, blouse, wig, makeup and sandels driving our bus. Sitting around the camp ground fully dressed 24/7. I suppose dreams can come true. And a big hug, kiss and thank you to my wife. I love her so much and believe me, I do treat her like the queen she is.

A great wife and a great adventure on the open road
    Last edited by bridget thronton; 05-30-2021 at 02:56 AM.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Maybe add to the excitement by having no male clothing whatsoever on board.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Yep I agree what an awesome opportunity to be totally female on the RV and no males allowed.
    Amanda

Platinum Member
    Sounds like you're going to have fun. You're lucky to be able to get an RV. With Covid-19 they are in short supply. Hope you have a trip planned as many campsites are already booked through Labor Day.

Silver Member
    That is amazing. Congratulations on having such a wonderful wife (and motorhome). Is that bikini body ready to be seen?

Carla, Amanda in a thread several weeks ago "How Much isTo Much", I wrote about only having a few items of male clothing left for weddings and funerals. All my daily clothing is women's, jeans, slacks, blouses and of course tons of panties, bras and sleep wear. Sooo no male clothing. The difference on our future trips will be no mustache but there will be wig and makeup. So I will be comfortable I believe. My wife has also just told me she has bought me a dress and accessories for a special night out but I can't see it until that special night and to practice more walking in my heels. This is a little frightening to me as I have never worn a dress until the night she gives it to me to get ready for that special night. I am so excited. For several reasons we will not be taking our first trip until the e ND of June or the beginning of July. I never believed I would have an opportunity like this.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    Maybe add to the excitement by having no male clothing whatsoever on board.
    As great as this sounds, the reality is that this is actually the highway straight to nervous system overload and "crash and burn", where the challenges of living 24/7 will become stark and obvious, causing more awareness and anxiety in potential public situations.

We all need mental downtime. Male clothes are actually an escape back to society's norms and the ability to switch off to the world because you fit in again.

Suzanne, I am 76, I am very fit and slender, six foot three inches 180 pounds with log slender legs that I have been told more than once by women they wish they had my legs. LOL, I am so ready, just don't know if the rest of the world is ready.

Sounds like you and your wife are off on a lifetime adventure. Best wishes.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Sidney,

This sounds like a wonderful opportunity and your wife is just a gem.

Having gone from dressing for a few hours a week to going full time for 7 days I can echo Charlotte's thoughts. Maintaining the image, close shaving, makeup on and off, and so much more can prove to be tiring. Of course you will get used to it but I would say take a few drab things as a just in case.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Sidney

You better pinch yourself to make sure you are not dreaming : )

Sandi

Sidney, That sounds great. I'm glad your wife is so accepting.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds great, but you have one set of male clothes in reserve in case there's a place you want to go but not yet comfortable in female attire, such as rent a motorcycle or visit a biker bar.

Why wait to drop the mustache? I had one over 10 years and don't miss it. There is no reason you could start experimenting now with foundations and powders, regardless of gender presentation.

You only live once and our time here is so fleeting, it is so wise and best to allow yourself to be your feminine best!
    Your wife is no dummy and she knows it's time to go for the gusto, damn the torpedo, full speed ahead!
    You are going to love your new found self and well, maybe realize being a girl 24/7/365 can be a bit of a challenge to look your best often.
    Do your best to not be a guy in a dress when you have to drain the tanks....
    Oh heck, just have fun!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Platinum Member
    Hi Sidney Sounds like you are really living the dream, Don't forget your Camera,

>>>>>>>Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Sidney, Wow, what an adventure and to have such an accepting wife with you every step of the way is more then awesome.
    Good luck and drive safely!
    Crissy

Wow!!!
    I would love to be in your situation. But alas, my wife is so afraid of running into someone that we know, even when travelling 1000 miles away from home.
    Have a great time, and let us know how it goes.

Congrats on your new adventure Sidney! It's wonderful your wife is so supportive!

My wife and I are planning on going full time for about two years into a motorhome when we retire in ~5 years. I'm hoping to dress a lot more once we're on the road. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by GracieRose View Post
    Wow!!!
    I would love to be in your situation. But alas, my wife is so afraid of running into someone that we know, even when travelling 1000 miles away from home.
    Have a great time, and let us know how it goes.
    It is funny how that can happen! We were 300 miles from home, wandering around a very industrial area, some docks on the Mississippi river. We got there totally by accident, wrong turn, but the place looked interesting so we got out and roamed around. We walked around the corner of a building and ran into a good friend and his family. They ended up there the same way we did!

It sounds like your wife knows you well and what makes you and her happy. Go for it.

As for taking the male clothes along, it's not like there isn't a Wal-Mart (or Costco) anywhere that you could stop in and buy some male clothes if need be.

If you are like me, one advantage of being older (and you are 13 years older than me) is that your beard is mostly (or all) grey, which makes it a lot easier to cover everything sans mustache.

I'm a big Sephora fan and I'd suggest you ditch the mustache pre-trip, sign up for a makeover (if they are doing them now), or at least a matching for foundation, and start practicing.

And practicing in the heels is probably a fun exercise too...

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Schedule Vegas for the week before Halloween, 2021, Sidney. Both DLV and WildSide r having events that week. Possibly 500+ trans in Vegas?

Almost every event is "spouse friendly", too! A lot of attendees bring theirs. Come meet your sisters and make T friends for life!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Wow that is great your so lucky. Of course you have to keep us posted on your travels. Have fun

Aspiring Member
    Wow! What an adventure! You are so lucky to have such a wonderful spouse.
    Michellecd9999

Wow! It sounds like your wife wants more than you a woman at her side....good luck in your trip and just try to keep your mouth closed in public when dressed, that's what my wife told me last year when we did our trip for seven states, the difference was I'm a transwoman so no male mode for me in any situation.

I end with a question, do.you think it's just an adventure? What about if you feel more happy living as a woman than as a man, will your wife be supportive to move forward? I think that all this things and adventure as crossdressers is just an aspirin for a transwoman, but she doesn't know or hasn't accept yet she is....
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION