Gee I feel lucky that I have gotten to go out clubbing about 4 times in one month, and last night was a lot of fun once again.

This time I went to Tracks Nightclub in Denver which is a lgbt club. Is is a great place for dancing but loud everywhere so kind of hard to socialize other than dancing but it turned out great none the less. I got a drink and sat at a table when I got there around 10:30. Soon after a cute woman with a thin tank top came over and asked if she could sit with me. We ended up dancing and singing to that Liz song - Good as Hell. What is funny later on she introduced me to her boyfriend and says he as as gay as ____ . Odd but whatever we still had fun.

Later a young woman saw me by myself and snagged me to dance with her and her friends. Her name is Jess but I could not even hear her friends names. After a while, I was getting tired so I got another drink and sat down to cool off. On the way to a table 4 more girls snagged me to hang out and dance with them. They were a younger group and were curious about me. Had tons of questions - all good and fun. We were all dancing together and one was bent over shaking her booty to the music and her girl friends were slapping her on the rear, and wanted me to help. Too funny. Then I said what about me. They returned the favor and everyone was laughing their heads off including other dancers.

Now I need a major rest as I can not keep up with these young people. What a hoot. Just thought I would share some of the highlights.

Sandi