Thread: Friday night clubbing again, oh yeah !

Friday night clubbing again, oh yeah !

Gee I feel lucky that I have gotten to go out clubbing about 4 times in one month, and last night was a lot of fun once again.

This time I went to Tracks Nightclub in Denver which is a lgbt club. Is is a great place for dancing but loud everywhere so kind of hard to socialize other than dancing but it turned out great none the less. I got a drink and sat at a table when I got there around 10:30. Soon after a cute woman with a thin tank top came over and asked if she could sit with me. We ended up dancing and singing to that Liz song - Good as Hell. What is funny later on she introduced me to her boyfriend and says he as as gay as ____ . Odd but whatever we still had fun.

Later a young woman saw me by myself and snagged me to dance with her and her friends. Her name is Jess but I could not even hear her friends names. After a while, I was getting tired so I got another drink and sat down to cool off. On the way to a table 4 more girls snagged me to hang out and dance with them. They were a younger group and were curious about me. Had tons of questions - all good and fun. We were all dancing together and one was bent over shaking her booty to the music and her girl friends were slapping her on the rear, and wanted me to help. Too funny. Then I said what about me. They returned the favor and everyone was laughing their heads off including other dancers.

Now I need a major rest as I can not keep up with these young people. What a hoot. Just thought I would share some of the highlights.

Sandi

Sandi, thanks for sharing! It sounded like a great night out!!!! Don?t let the fun stop!

Sandi good for you in making the effort to hang with the younger crowd. I know I would struggle with being out late.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Sandi, so glad you got to go dancing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sandi, OMG, Sandi being Sandi once again. I think you are having way too much fun if that is possible
    Crissy

Were you near nekkid again?

Haha , no different venue. I actually went 2 nights in a row. Thursday I was wearing a new Venus bodycon dress, and I was actually a bit overdressed. Last night I had on a really nice 3/4 sleeve black keyhole top blouse and very short white shorts. I will see if I can post a pic tomorrow.

Sandi

Are you teasing us with your adventures, not one but two in the same week. Can't wait to see the pics I mean pics!!!! Lot of it.

Funny Xam,

Incidentally, I don't always wear crazy stuff, just when it seems to fit the bill. I will say that if you asked me 10 years ago if I would wear some of the things I have in public, my answer would have definitely been "No Way". Funny how we change over time. I did take a few pictures, but did not like how my eye makeup looked so I cropped the pic, but I will give you a sneak peek at my Venus bodycon dress. A clingy dress like this works well with the dresstech hip pads to make for a nice figure - considering what I have to work with. It is definitely a challenge trying to find dresses which do not make me look like a MIAD.

This was from Thursday night and my new Jessica Simpson shoes were killing my feet by the end of my outing so I was happy to get them off. I think with a little stretching I can get used to them. I had to use tights though since I am not fully shaved at the moment - long story about that but just trying to not poke the bear right now.

Sandi
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sandi Beech; 05-30-2021 at 07:08 PM.

I like those ruched bodycon dresses. They are tight, but still help hide some of the little imperfections.

I loved the dress! You look great! Long sleeves are very helpful!

No, not nekkid but a great dress and a great look!

As to being bolder about what we wear in public, confidence begets confidence. Go out, wear something nice, and find out that no one cares (or you get compliments). Take another step, become a little bolder, same reaction.

You obviously were noticed by the GGs and they must have assumed if you were bold enough to 1) be there and 2) wear a clingy dress you are probably up for interaction.

Courage begets courage. Well done. Quite a few jealous onlookers here.

Thanks for the kind comments. You know the main reason I like sharing my outings is not to brag or anything like that. I just want people to know how good it CAN be. With some effort to look nice and get out there, many people do not care if you are unable to pass; however, they do notice if you went to some effort to look nice. I do not think I fooled anyone, but I did get some quick comments which were unsolicited. One woman walked up and said she liked my hair. Plus a few guys make some comments as well, but nothing bad. It was another fun outing. I really enjoy it when I interact with friendly people on a personal level. As I said to the group of girls I was with on Friday, "Girls have more fun". They laughed and shook their heads in agreement.

Sandi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Something odd seems to be happening out there, Sandi?

I was out last nite for the 2nd weekend in a row. Another youngster filled club. This time, not only did I get chatted up and danced with by a number of young women?
    Quite a few young men stopped me to say nice things and make "friendly" comments!

Remember, I'm not a pretty young thing like u. Unmasked, I'm a wrinkled old horror! So, what's going on?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Nice dress but the color of the heels didn't match to well with the dress.

Xam,

I know what you mean. I ordered them online and thought they would work better together and the hosiery was a little too light. I might be a to find a better match for the shoes as I like the design.

And Doc, I know what you mean but I am not complaining. I guess people are just happy to get out and socialize again.

Sandi

Love your stories, Sandi, and can on;y hope to have a similar opportunity someday.

Sandi: You cover a lot of the Country during your travels, and you find good places to hang out and have fun. Any tips on how to find good places for us?

SuziH

Sandi, You look great! That dress fits you so nice!
    Crissy

Thanks all, and SuziH, I usually just use Google or the map app on my iPhone to search for lgbt bars and clubs, or drag shows near me etc. I usually go through the reviews on Google and Yelp. Ignore the bad reviews complaining about the drinks or how they could not get in because they did not have ID, etc. They all get some negative reviews, I just look for a number of them where people say they had a good time.

This particular club was recommended by one of our prettiest members Lux, who is probably more outgoing than I am when it comes to clubbing (thanks Lux)

Sandi

Thanks for the information, if I find a good place to go I will pass it along.
    SuziH

Platinum Member
    Hi Sandi , Sounds like you were dancing the night away, >Orchid**oo**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I am still waiting for your 2nd outfit

Hey Xam,

Sorry about that but I did not like how they turned out so I deleted them. I need to get a better setup for picture taking. It is hard to get decent shots in a hotel mirror or dark clubs with a cell phone.

Sandi