Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it possible for a CD'er to go 100% GG wardrobe?

Well, all my clothes were women's wear when Mom and I moved to Indiana from Virginia to finish up my senior year of High School as Candice.
    I had a few jumpers, capris, slacks with side zippers, plenty of blouses, few dresses, shoes, a lingerie chest, jewelry case, vanity with make-up, a steam curler set, lighted make up mirror, headbands, shoes and high heels too. Mom got really mad at me when I bought a pair of hot pants with a zipper thru the crotch.
    I was seeing a psychiatrist for my gender issues and that really helped me accept my feminine side.
    It was decided to move to where my Aunt was a school district president, in Hammond, Indiana, and present as a girl, as I was being groomed to transition anyway, do to my condition. I was pretty much accepted as a girl where ever I went.
    I never felt so free to be me even if Mom drove me and picked me up everyday.
    Things worked so well for me I went to a community college as Candice for 2 years and got my Associates Degree in Business Management and Administration.
    Those early days of my youth were very empowering and I always wonder what if my parents could have afforded my transition.
    I might be married to a guy and have adopted children!
    Last edited by candykowal; 06-02-2021 at 08:23 PM.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Hi Ellbee. Well yes, I'd say it's totally possible for a CD'er to have a 100% women's wardrobe and no men's clothes or shoes at all you one so chooses to do so..... But, it does sound like whoever did that, would also be wanting to live as a woman full-time, thus perhaps considering transitioning from m to f? I could be mistaken about that, because I can see having a 100% women's wardrobe and not transitioning. I mean, I have a complete women's wardrobe and a LOT more women's clothes and shoes than I do men's. But with the way I live my life and because I have no intention of transitioning from m to f, I do live most of my life as a man and I only CD part-time.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

I wore suede booties with 2 inch heels to my last blood test. A nice match to the high rise jeggings, a brightly colored short sleeve polo shirt, and a black fleece jacket to stay warm.
    With deep pink nail polish, a comfortable yet feminine outfit. I chatted with the lab tech and she complemented me on my shoes.

Marion

I don't really understand the question. What you're describing there is social transition right? Living as a woman 100% of the time. That's definitely possible...

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I keep getting closer to that point. Not wearing heels or skirts but so much of my close are women's. A while back I decided to stop having separate this and separate that and just merged everything together. It really simplified things

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Just to clarify...

No, no medical transition.

And no, no social transition.*

Simply a CD'er -- who wears & owns no clothing from the guy-side.

*With regards to a social transition? Not in the traditional sense, anyway. While some people may view & treat you a bit differently otherwise, because they understand you're wearing GG-stuff, they still see you as a guy (but perhaps a special kind of one ).