Thread: Is it possible for a CD'er to go 100% GG wardrobe?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well, all my clothes were women's wear when Mom and I moved to Indiana from Virginia to finish up my senior year of High School as Candice.
    I had a few jumpers, capris, slacks with side zippers, plenty of blouses, few dresses, shoes, a lingerie chest, jewelry case, vanity with make-up, a steam curler set, lighted make up mirror, headbands, shoes and high heels too. Mom got really mad at me when I bought a pair of hot pants with a zipper thru the crotch.
    I was seeing a psychiatrist for my gender issues and that really helped me accept my feminine side.
    It was decided to move to where my Aunt was a school district president, in Hammond, Indiana, and present as a girl, as I was being groomed to transition anyway, do to my condition. I was pretty much accepted as a girl where ever I went.
    I never felt so free to be me even if Mom drove me and picked me up everyday.
    Things worked so well for me I went to a community college as Candice for 2 years and got my Associates Degree in Business Management and Administration.
    Those early days of my youth were very empowering and I always wonder what if my parents could have afforded my transition.
    I might be married to a guy and have adopted children!
    Last edited by candykowal; 06-02-2021 at 08:23 PM.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!