Thread: This is what friends are for

This is what friends are for

A couple of years ago I was in a bad place. My long time girlfriend broke up with me out of the blue. The job I had for over ten years had a corporate restaurateur cause they was about to expand. The new motto was we will put in charge of our stores who we want your seniority means nothing. New district manager came in and fired me first day. Also not long after that I got audited by the IRS. I lost everything and had to move into my parents basement. To top it all off my car died (Plastic engine parts blew apart). It was tuff finding a job it was during the great recession. I started selling all my books and collectibles to keep up with my fone bill and car insurance. The only time I left my house was to visit my friends indoor flea market booth. I showed up one day and everybody there was dressed up for Halloween they looked cute and was having fun. I started to feel the depression coming on so besides being a captian bring down I d went home and shut my fone off. When the marked closed my friends showed up at my house she asked me to come out with them. She knew I was going threw a rough patch and getting out would help me out. I told her I would but I dont have a costume she told me not to worry about it her and her Gfs already have a plan. I said ok she said good and bring the big set of boobies you have ( gag gift home boobies and they was HUGE). Our first stop was walmart they bought me a wig and a pair of pantyhose.

When we go to her house they had me to nair and take a shower when I was done come to the spare bedroom. The costume was a pair of daisy duke shorts a pair of panties (my first pair) I looked at my friend she said I know you crossdressing makes you happy so tonite is halloween you can dress and go out no one will know. I put everything on and said I needed shoes I was brought a pair of platform knee knee high boots. I was told by the girlfriend that she has had them but they was to big they might fit me hell those are my shorts and panties you have on. She was right they fit They made me a shirt for the boobs that said ?ROCKING THE BEER GUT? with a arrow pointing down to my gut pudge. With make up and wig we was good to go. We went out to eat, visited other friends walked around the city etc. For the first time in a long time I had fun at the end of the night I hugged all 3 of them and gave them a big thank you. The girlfriend whos clothes I was wearing told me to keep them. When my friend drove me home we had a long talk it was just me and her. We talked about everything I been through and she made me promise to talk to her about it and never shut her out again.

Sorry for the long post this was on my mind and I had to share how amazing some of my friends are.
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

HI Brandie ..Wonderful friend.I see this happened several yrs ago so I'm glad things have turned around for you.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Sometimes when you're that far down in the hole, it's hard to imagine a better day in the future. It's amazing you had such a friend to help you see that!

Brandie, That is what friends do for each other and you have some good ones.
    Crissy

what a great story! I hope there are pictures!