Thread: Long Victoria secrets like hair

Long Victoria secrets like hair

Hello I am new so I can't post any picture. But for maybe 9 months now I own a beautiful wig. I bought it on insta from a great supplier. I couldn't be happier... Well I can, i ordered the next one. The first one is below the shoulders, one length, real human hair with so much volume. This is the hair I was dreaming my whole life (39y now). And now I have ordered a much longer with a lot of layers and my SO helped me choose. But I am still waiting. So during the last months, after I told my SO after having long hair myself and cutting it, why I wanted this kind of hair. Mine was to thin and not feminine at all... Maybe not as feminine as I wanted. She understands and supports and knows that long hair for me means I want it as feminine as possible. So now I have it almost every evening, every weekend when we stay at home. The pandemic prevented us from going to France on vacation where I wanted to go with the wig. Still hoping to do it. I don't crossdresser in the meaning of dressing, for me it is definitely the hair. I don't know if I will start "cross dressing". I will see. But the hair is going to stay.

Well I just wanted to know how important is long hair for you? Who has his own long hair and who has a wig?

Hi Misiokaku........From your post I think your trying to tell us that you have a feminine side that you express through wearing a beautiful wig and you may move on to crossdressing.Most of us on here are somewhere on that road.We express our feminine side by underdressing,dressing on occasion,dressing everyday to some who dress full time.We all started somewhere.Explore your feminine side and see where it takes you.I just wanted to welcome you here.It's a good site with lots of friendly people.Lots of good advice.Keep posting ......Michelle
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

I can relate to the fascination. If the makeup isn't too bad, the wig adds a spectacular touch to it. As for me, a neck-length hair softens the jawline considerably. The difference with and without it is quite stunning, even if i love my own short hair too while dressed ("garconne" style).

My own hair is now between my shoulder blades. I too love long hair. For me, once makeup is in place, and an appropriate dress is chosen, letting my hair down (figuratively and literally), completes the picture. Whether hanging loosely or up in a high pony tail, I love my long hair.

Hello Michelle
    Thank you for the warm welcome. Well i suppose my writing isn't the best, especially when excited. Yes I am curious to see where I will go and what I will learn from you and how it will encourage me to explore further.

Mk

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Hello Heather and Diane
    Yeah I wonder how I would look like with the wig and makeup. I really like the thought.
    And yes I loved the long hair. But it looked good only some minutes after blow drying to hang lifeless after some minutes. I accept it and with the wig I have a compromise. My SO prefers the short hair but fully understands my "need" for having the long hair. And I just live the long hair. I would love to post a pictures just because I am so proud

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    One of the first things I notice on a woman is her hair. So, that is an important item for Sherry!

I wear almost exclusively long wigs now. They r more youthful looking and sexy! I may have 100 wigs including all my costume one?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hello docrobbysherry

The same with me. I also first look at the hair. When I see a ponytail, a bob, long layered hair I always think: I want this on my head. I want to be able to feel it, to play with i to style it. I love long hair. And I am so happy I finally can "live" with long hair like I always dreamed of and be together with my SO at the same time.

For a few years when I was young and again, aged sixty five or so, I had past shoulder length hair. I loved it when I had it, especially when I was young. At sixty five I was retired so I could get away with it. But, alas, baldness on top, my wife's gentle but frank disapproval and a lot of breakage put an end to it.

Enjoy it while you have it. it's your head, why not make the most of it. If you do start to cross dress you will be really glad you grew it out.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Real hair here
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Out of ALL the thing I have lost, it's my mind that I miss the most"

Hello
    I can't open the file.
    But as I have written I loved the feeling of having my own long hair. It was great. Everyday in the morning blow drying before work. I loved it. But after 10 minutes it looked dull and flat. And now wit the wig it just looks perfectly feminine and I love it. The next will be even more feminine. And the best thing is that my SO helped me choose the style length and color so it would match me and my style.

I love my long hair. It's past my shoulders now. I get it colored with highlights about every 3 months. My wife tought me how to style in different ways. Usually it's up in a high ponytail. So enjoy your long hair girl, I do.

Hello Melony
    That is so great to read. Is it layered, one length??

I am enjoying it and I have the feeling of finally being myself with the long hair, this is something I even told my SO, That I see myself with this kind of hair and I have always seen myself this way and when I look in a mirror I think: yeah finally this is me.
    Another interesting thing: you wrote enjoy your long hair girl... This is the first time someone referred to me this way. It has a nice ring to it, 😊.
    Have a great day