Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gay, Bi? Scared

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar

Gay, Bi? Scared

As my crossdressing urge has become stronger and more frequent I am feeling the need to experience sex as a woman. But I am scared. I have had a couple of very minor gay encounters with two other girls but nothing major. I now feel the need but am also scared about what might happen. Will I get cold feet? If I get cold feet what should I do? How do I stay safe? How do I find the right man? What if he isn't nice? What will I feel like afterward if I go through with this? What emotions can I expect? What if I love it? I am not looking for a hookup here, just advice. Has anyone else been through this? Please feel free to post here or send a message. I really do want to try but am scared too.
    Thanks to all in advance.
    Missy Nicole

Banned Read only
    It's OK to feel apprehensive about what you're experiencing. Take it slow. Talk things through ahead of time with your play friends. You may decide that something is or is not for you. That's OK.

To add to what Monica said, don't do anything that you are not comfortable with and know that you can say no! Other wise relax and enjoy! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Nicole,

Do you go out to LGBTQ friendly places? If yes then I'd suggest getting to know a few regulars, over a period of time and see how that develops. If you're not going out then I feel you're going to struggle to do this safely. Your safety over-rides all other considerations.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Missy,

A lot of what you describe can be applied to your first time with a girl, the apprehension, the doubt, the questions, it all fits. The difference is the social stigma attached to what you are considering. Your body and your partners body are erogenous zones from head to toe regardless of gender. Being intimate is, or should be, so much ore than who puts 'it' where, it's about giving your partner pleasure and receiving the same from them.

You say you're not looking for a hookup, then don't settle for one. Find a man you can trust and build a relationship with him. Build a relationship and when the time is right, focus on the moment and make it count for both of you. Be honest and straightforward, don't play games, unless they're the fun kind, and let it happen.

Most of all, don't freak out and don't do anything you don't feel comfortable doing, with anyone.

Good luck.
    Last edited by char GG; 06-06-2021 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Topic not allowed
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

go in head first lol

Platinum Member
    I would suggest you speak with a counselor about clarifying your gender and sexuality. One caution I would offer is that its very possible to conflate fantasy with reality.

As for how to be safe, you certainly know about safe sex. But in the larger context, the world can be very dangerous for transwomen.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

For me it's about dressing and feeling like a woman. I have no desire for a same sex encounter and dressing is if you like my natural boundary.

To me is seems you are not sure who or what you are. You may well be a bi-crossdresser or it may be alot deeper in that you are a woman in the wrong body.

As said elsewhere, you need to seek counselling not just for yourself but in the interests of those close to you too to determine who you really are as regards gender and identity. If you determine you are somewhere else on the gender scale, then find that place rather than be miserable being someone you're not.

I've given up trying to deny my cross-dressing need and I feel happier for it.

You also need to do the same in your own way for your own good and wellbeing.

Sue

Kim's advice regarding conflating fantasy and reality is very good and wise. It is really easy to mix gender and sex in your mind and then find out the connection is not at all what you thought was the case. Unfortunately, there is no way to easily figure out when it is a false association or when it is a real desire for same-sex sexual intimacy. Keep in mind that many of the taboos on same sex contact may exist, at least in part, because of beliefs rather than realities. Many intelligent animals, particularly the apes and the whales and porpoises, engage in same sex play with a very sexual aspect to it. Intelligence generates curiosity and imagination is a big part of that. So it would be strange if humans did not have the same curiosity even without genetics entering the picture and creating the predispositions with respect to sexual orientation and gender variance. Taboos may be more to maintain a social norm that really doesn't need to exist biologically. The fact is sexual play in humans is, in part, a way to develop strong connections between good friends which seems to be so very important in a social animal like humans. Our thinking and traditions sometimes appear to be contrary to the natural reality. But how does anyone know if it is or isn't?

That said, sexual diseases are one of the downsides to reproducing sexually and having sex play a reproductive as well as a recreational aspect in our lives. Be safe.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Missy, there r safe ways to meet men. I was at a R event last nite. Maybe 80+ T's and men? This is part of a larger group of 500+/- who met regularly in my area, LA, SoCal.
    By the end of the evening the place is always packed with male "admirers" hoping to meet or hook up with a T. In my experience, they r polite, considerate, and safe. Altho, men r not my thing! If I was, I would ask one of the regular T's who is, about the man in question.

I suggest u find a local T friendly bar or club. You'll meet other T's and men, in a safe venue. Then, be able to move at your own speed. To decide if it's a fantasy or not!

I have met some wonderful, flattering, and persistent young men.
    They were fun to be around. But, I try not to encourage them. I know what it's like to be after a woman that seems friendly but in the end is into u just for the attention and the drinks u buy her!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It has been my experience that all the guys I was with are dirty, hairy, controlling egotistical boys who can't take no for an answer and feel slighted because you walked by them in a skirt and looked like a tease. I never found a true gentleman who has sisters and understood how to actually converse with a woman.
    It jaded me so much I am now a lesbian in my own mind and cannot even think about dating a male in any form of dress.
    Good luck with your experience, may I suggest if you do not like your situation, turn into a guy and carry a pair of brass knuckles in your purse.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Banned Read only
    I have met my share of that type. Yet, I have also been with some considerate, wonderful men. We tend to be fetishized by a lot of men, who see us not as humans but as sex toys. However, you can't lump them all together.

Sex with men can be exciting or gross or it can simply be a very effective mechanism for self affirmation. You make of it whatever you want to.
    Last edited by char GG; 06-06-2021 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

I would say that this is a relatively common urge for many CDers. The problem is that many are really only into it conceptually. The concept of experiencing sex “as a woman” or “having sex with men” can be very appealing because it is all abstracts. Get down to the nitty gritty. Can you name a specific man that you are sexually attracted to?

Also, are you sure that the physical acts you are curious about will even be enjoyable to you? There are ways to simulate certain things without a partner. But even that doesn’t guarantee you’ll actually be attracted to a male.

For some more practical answers to your specific questions. The answer to most of your questions can be summarized in one word. “Date”. Don’t go for hookups. If you go into it as a hookup, then things like cold feet can be problematic because you’ve created an expectation in your partner. If you just date, not only is there generally not an immediate expectation of sex, but it also solves your other problems too. You stay safe by meeting in a public place and getting to know the person before you jump into bed with them. Also it give you a chance to figure out if he’s “nice” or not before the clothes come off.

As for what emotions and feelings to expect, that’s entirely on you and unique to each individual and circumstance.

As to being gay or bi, the only one who knows the answer is you, perhaps working with a therapist.

Do you want to meet up with a man while dressed as a woman, or as a man, or both?

Do you want to meet with an admirer? Or with another bi or gay man?

These days, if you want that type of relationship, it's 95% likely you have to meet online. There are fewer and fewer gay/LGTB bars, especially in our post-Covid world.

It means finding the right app for what you are looking for, signing up, creating a profile, swiping left and right, then doing your due diligence to pick out the right guy.

Because in this case, the guys are going to be the aggressors. They will be looking for YOU, you won't have to look for them. You will have to sort through your suitors, take the proper precautions when and if you do meet in person.

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar
    That dear is what scares me. What if when I am with him I discover that I only wanted the fantasy and not the reality? What then????

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thank you Micki for your words. They gave me a lot to think about. I guess the date idea maybe the way to go. Thank you again.

Thank you all who responded. You all gave me some ideas I can think about and hopefully arrive at the best decision. Thank you all!!!!

That may be the way to go dear. I guess I would find out very quickly. Kisses and thanks.

Just keep telling yourself, "It's not gay if your wearing a skirt."

go to a mans club, be safe, try it (no strings attached), see if that's where your at and go forward from there.

BTW, my wife and daughters think I'm crap at giving advice (but I did enjoy jumping out of perfectly good aircraft)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Hello to everyone...

I was a member of this site oh maybe 10 or so years ago, but left because I went back to work full-time salaried 65 hours + a weekend simply didn't have time.

For me, my dressing came out from a point in time when my wife and I started dating, and early on she told me that she was bisexual. A little bit later she asked me if I had ever been with a man? My response was "kinda" but not really.

Well, she asked me would I be interested and I said: "try anything at least once".

Well after we got an apartment together and she one night asked if I would still be interested in meeting a guy and I said sure why not...and a month later she arranged my "date night"...arranged to have my cherry popped and from there I found the female inside me and I became "Stephanie"...

Looking back some 27 years now I can honestly say no regrets and now that I am alone, I am planning on spending 4-5 days in my female mode going forward.

But overall, its been a blast and I've loved the whole aspect of being bi-gendered and Bisexual. JMHO

Getting into gay relationships is probably like crossdressing once you start you will find you wont be able to stop

Reality as pointed out often differs from fantasy. For example, threesomes sound like fun but one soon finds that there are twice as many a-holes and elbows. I guess the only way to know for sure would be to try it.

The only way to find out is to give it a try.
    I did. It was not to my liking. But at least I now know.
    One piece of advice - don't pick up a stranger.

I would suggest you speak with a counselor about clarifying your gender and sexuality. One caution I would offer is that its very possible to conflate fantasy with reality.
    Well said kim...but eventually it will happen, dont force it and your biography says it all as far as I can read and it reads like a want ad. Dont deny yourself and you are what you are. It is ok to be....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

It's a bit like asking if getting married is a good thing. That depends...
    I really enjoy sex with a man and have been doing it for many years. I met a fellow who was kind, considerate and always went out of his way to make me feel comfortable. We were fwb for many years until I moved to a different city and he entered into a ltr. Rats...
    I would love to have a relationship with another guy but I really don't care for the auditioning part. My first fwb really spoiled me and I realize that it will be tough to replicate with someone else. I am certainly open to it though. It was absolutely the most fulfilling sex that I've ever experienced but as I say, it really depends on the person...
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Silver Member
    Remember, if in doubt... don't!

What if you discover the reality isn't what you wanted but only the fantasy??

Be upfront about your newness and uncertainty. If someone hesitates then that's not the man you want to be with your first time.
    If things aren't to your liking as things progress then say NO.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !