Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fetish

I totally have a fetish for heels and stockings. I have no desires to become a full time CD nor a woman. I have a pair of heels that arouse me just looking at, sometimes just thinking about them. There's time I feel fem when I'm wearing my stockings garter belt and spiked heels. But the main reason is for me to end up self pleasuring. I've never dressed to just dress there is always a strong sexual desire to start with. I'm sure there are more on this site like I am. I don't look down on anyone for their level of CDing or desire to go out in public or not. Just enjoy yourselves how ever you feel you want. We are all here because we love womens clothing in one way or another. Lets just support and accept each other.
    Peace and Love
    Missy
    Peace and Love
    Missy

Well said Missy - I feel very much the same as you do. Mostly I wear women's lingerie, and on occasion some makeup, just for the pure thrill of it all, as it's something that is so different from my usual humdrum male life. I do sometimes fantasize about what it would be like to dress fully and go out in the world that way, but know that with my many limitations that's just not possible.

Having fun is what life's about - we're only here on this planet for a few moments, so might as well enjoy it while we can.

Amen Sally! Fun and more fun makes the world go round. The older I get the more important it becomes to just enjoy myself.
    Peace and Love
    Missy

Hi! New to the forum here.
    I started with heels and makeup.. still crazy about stilettos (dream about finally buying my Louboutin So Kates) but more than anything high heeled knee and thigh-high boots. I now fully dress and love it dearly, I kind of feel whole and complete while dressed.. but I sense that my fully dressed persona evolved as a way to justify wearing heels. Does it make sense? I love the woman feel that I have while fully dressed... but the heels are the kick, are what makes me feel it truly.

I have so many fetishes! This post might get deleted!

I love to present as a sexy woman, with makeup, garter belt, sheer stockings, impossible heels etc. But my real goal is to develop heavy boobs, so that I can present a full bust under a tight top and can't go without a bra.

I am presently a firm 36 C cup. This is enough to give some shape, but I am too pert. I want to get heavier and sag, and I would love to be a wobbly DD.

Oh sexy woman all the way. Tight jeans, boobs, towering heels, powerful makeup, huge earrings... I love it like that. When in public I like to stand out!

No. Despite being trans, I was never much into gender specific structure in my life, but by trying to express that, it was always with mix results in clothing. I predominantly prefer unisex matters. If androgyny was ever popular by having a city store around me in tribute to that instead of shopping online, I wouldn't bother with anything outside of it.

valerie anne
    Why would it get deleted ? Nothing seems to be out of boudaries.
    From what i understand, you are transitioning ? Whatever makes you happy should be an objective, so i hope for you that you can accomplishe your heavy breast dream 🤭
    Last edited by Di; 07-29-2021 at 06:45 PM. Reason: No Need to quote the entire post just to answer one thing check out the rules please

Quote Originally Posted by JaneAshland View Post
    Does anyone dress JUST due to a sexual fetish for women's clothing?
    No not as much anymore although tbph it did happen a lot when I was younger.

I used to think it was a fetish, one which I hid for many years. I have a strong attraction to pantyhose, not just the look but the feel also, panties, and definitely high heels. When I finally gave in to all of this, it definitely satisfied my sexual feelings, but I was to discover there was so much more. As I dressed more fully, I came to desire as full a CD experience as possible, which now includes full makeup, wig, venturing out into the community en femme, the opportunity to associate with other CD folks (which I enjoy here so much)...and who knows what else...let the imagination run wild! Not to mention the spot in my psyche that this whole experience fills, I'm not going to try to analyze what that is all about, save to say I haven't felt this good psychologically in years

So to answer the question,it's not just sexual anymore...but I still get pretty jazzed, and hope it continues.

It was sheer nylon stockings, the originals from the 1960's that got me going. I loved the shiny sheen, the smoothness and how slippery they felt on my legs and the zipping sound they made when I moved in them. I guess that could be a "fetish" but over time it has gone deeper than that. I appear to be a textbook case of "TV-ism" according to the ancient dusty books by Havelock Ellis and others on the library shelves that state, a person who inclines to cross dress will start with usually only one item and then, over life, progress until they are dressing fully and completely. Then they go on to say that this desire can continue and even possibly manifest itself into a full blown Transgender condition. At my well-seasoned age I understand this now, when at first I would never have believed I would ever actually dress fully.

Quote Originally Posted by DianeT View Post
    Knowing it will help all the other members in denial as well.
    I'm not in denial. Nor do I feel patronized. For me it's a fetish, plain and simple.

When I was younger, I used to get aroused by crossdresssing. It was a sexual thing for me. But now that I am starting to build a meager wardrobe for myself, trying different things like nail polish and earrings, stepping outside en femme, I am finding a different person that has been hidden inside me for many years. I am no longer aroused while dressed but I am enjoying the excitement of being free to express my other side.

Kris - I concur, I am not going to try and analyze why I enjoy CDing, I am just going to enjoy this part of my life. We spend way too much time worrying about such things instead of enjoying what it does for us!

I don't know whether I would call it a fetish or perhaps an obsession or even just plain curiosity. Although my interest in cross-dressing began many years ago in my teens, the same fundamental drivers are still there today - but because women and their clothing have changed so much over that period I rarely now find myself with the same urges that used to be there. For me, with no sisters, it was seeing girls my own age start to wear "adult" clothes, notably stockings, that first drew my interest. I was just intrigued to know what it felt like to have nylons extending up the legs beyond the knee, something boys just didn't experience.
    It wasn't hard to find out: trying my mother's stockings achieved that. Very quickly, though, I realised that the apparatus for holding the stockings up was an essential part of those feelings. Mother's girdles didn't really fit but gave some idea of how girls must feel in their nylons.
    With girlfriends on the scene I had an opportunity to investigate the mystery what they wore to hold up their stockings - and, to a limited extent, to ask them about it. I soon discovered that those girls I so liked seeing when out and about not only wore a wide range of belts, roll-ons and girdles but had an equally broad range of attitudes to them. In those days there was no question of going without stockings so even if girls disliked the somewhat clinical garments needed to support them, they had to put up with it.
    I heard about discomfort, tightness, pressure on the tummy, awkward suspenders, hooks, eyes and zips, restriction when walking/climbing stairs/sitting down, etc, etc. All this served to increase my curiosity about how it felt to be dressed in women's clothing. So when, later, I became able to acquire examples of such underwear I was able to find out for myself - and I admit that there was a sexual element to doing that. Of course, it was soon obvious that skirts, dresses, slips, bras and shoes were so much part of that "how does it feel?" experience that I quickly moved on to those items as well. When tights began to replace stockings and panty girdles replaced open girdles and suspender belts I had to try those too, once again finding the experience interesting and, to some extent arousing.
    For me, therefore, it was that era of female clothing that I obsessed about and not the idea of living as a woman. It wasn't make-up or hairstyles or handbags or jewellery that interested me and there was no way I would ever be able to "pass" as a woman nor did I really want to but I did want to try to find out what it was like to dress in those clothes for as extended a period of time as possible and to try to do what women would do while wearing them, in the process experiencing to a limited extent all the difficulties and restrictions the clothing imposed while enjoying every minute of the experience.
    Just one example: one of my girlfriend's friends had a "problem" figure (my girlfriend's words) and I learned that she wore a substantial girdle and long-line bra, even though then only in her late teens. Doing this gave her a curvy figure and distinct waistline and she took care about the kinds of dresses and skirts she wore to make the best of her figure. Nevertheless, my girlfriend felt sorry for the bigger girl and commented on how difficult and uncomfortable it must be for her to have to wear "all that paraphernalia". Quite a few years later I was able to feel for myself what it was like to wear a high-waist girdle and strong, long-line bra - plus stockings, heels, dress, etc. and I did so with an element of both arousal and sympathy and also admiration for that young woman coping so effortlessly (as it appeared) with clothing that we young men never had to endure. Now I'm much older I can still get aroused at the thought of those clothes and the girls and women who wore them and through dressing I actually have experience of how it felt, even if opportunities to see women in such clothes or wear them myself are now very rare.

i don't just dress for fetish but sure my femme side has a fetish aspect too. but hey my masculine side also has sexual interests too.

Too many fetish definitions posted to connect with them. I get excited every time I dress up. It is a great Escape as well. I get to be this pretty female wearing the beautiful clothes that I was told are for girls/women only.

Yes. If there was not sexual arousal associated to my dressing, probably I would not crossdress.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I see it as an entire package---The sexual turn on, the "Vacation away from my self" and manhood, that allows we to completely unwind and relax as a different person, and the fun and pride of just "feeling pretty".

Very well said, Marina. I think that describes my feelings regarding dressing, fetishizing, et. al.. You're totally right: it's a package deal with lots of characteristics -- physical, emotional, sexual -- that meld nicely together. I do enjoy trying to figure out the reasons and roots for dressing but I find that, nearly all of the time, just letting go of all the analysis brings me the most enjoyment during my en femme moments. I just want to be.

Depends how you define "fetish" per say, I don't consider it a fetish although I do wear beautiful/romantic sleepwear to bed every night and 99% of my wardrobe is beautiful/romantic/bridal lingerie. It's not strictly sexual but I do gain a lot of sexual stimulation from it especially wearing it for my boyfriend.

Yeah, that's pretty much the definition of fetish. Why are you trying to avoid it? Do you see "fetish" as something to be ashamed of?
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Tomi
    Yes, absolutely. That's the only reason why I got dressed. As long as I can remember I always got the most turned on by watching or recieving oral sex, and one fateful day when I was 27, I started to wonder about what would it be like to be on the other side of it, and the natural consequence was to start wearing lengerie while I was doing it to maximize the submassive, feminine aspect of it. So it's actually two fetishes which goes hand in hand in my case.

I hope it was not too graphical I just wanted describe the full picture.
    Last edited by char GG; 10-18-2021 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Please read the rules/topic against the rules

Great topic! I started crossdressing in my 30s, being dressed in lingerie, skirt and blouse. My crossdressing experiences were rare until a few years ago. I am in my 60s now and sometimes still enjoy wearing women's clothing alone at home. I would say it is no longer a fetish for me but maybe I wish it was.
    I am a sexually-active gay man and would like to have sex wearing these clothes but. like most gay men, my partner is not interested so it does not happen.
    Last edited by Di; 10-30-2021 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Read the rules / TMI / support group cds, family