Thread: One of those days

One of those days

WOW! Yesterday was one of those surreal days. My wife is very supportive but really doesn't get involved with what I'm wearing and it usually seems like she's not paying attention to what I'm doing. Yesterday I was making lunch and my wife had just come back from shopping and putting it away. All at once she tells me that the pantyhose I'm wearing are doing me no justice and that I have beautiful legs and could probably go without them. WOW! that was kind of a complement, and she is maybe paying attention, then a few minutes later she sees the bra strap and came over to me and pulls the strap and lifts my top and asked me where did I get the green bra from. WOW! she touched me while I was dresses and noticed the green bra strap, that's a first. Maybe I was wrong and she doesn't show it but she is checking out how I'm dressed.
    The funny part was I told her the bra was a hand me down from her and did she think I went to buy it myself because she knows I will never do that.
    Well I thought that was going to be all the excitement of the day and then my phone rang and it was the women who owns a outlet store I had bought some pantyhose. I wrote about this women in another post because she makes her own deliveries and we ended up talking last time. She called to tell me about some specials she had at the store and was wondering if I needed anything. I'm feel why not just be honest, so I told her in the summer months I usally wear lighter colour pantyhose and because I wear more shorts I don't go though as many.
    I was kind of in shock when suggested that she has legging that are short and will go just over the knee and there very sheer almost like pantyhose and come with lace or without lace on the bottom and they won't be seen. That was another "WOW" this lady knows about underdressing or she is very desperate for business at her store. Well let's just say it worked and she coming tomorrow night to deliver them.
    The day ended on a high note when I was going to bed and my wife was in our bedroom washroom and I took of my fem robe to get into bed and I was wearing a black full slip. I didn't even notice she was there and she startled me and told me "you do make a nice women's" WOW! even though I heard it I asked her to repeat it and she told me not to get my head all swelled up.
    I thought all these years she wasn't paying attention I guess today she opened up a bit.
    Yesterday was something I could get use to but they are far from many and hopefully there is still a prosperous future for us all

Sounds like you had "One of those good days". Nice story
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I think the moral of the story is that your wife like most wives is more observant than we give them credit.
    Jill

Very nice story! The acceptance of others is so sweet to have....
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Women always notice - they may not always comment - sounds like a great day

Maria, It's great that you have such an accepting spouse.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

What a wonderful story, I hope you have many more.

Those little "throw away" compliments are so nice sometimes. Simple, yet honest confidence boosters. Glad to read about your good day.

What a wonderful story! It's so much more fun when your wife plays along.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I think women in general are very observant but just may not comment. Nice your wife was in the mood to give you her opinion. Lucky you!
    Crissy