Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well... I?m 99.9 percent sure my neighbor knows now.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well... I?m 99.9 percent sure my neighbor knows now.

So, to start off, the wife went to her parents for the weekend, so I had the place to myself and took full advantage of it. Went out Saturday afternoon and had to hit the bank. So here I went, dressed up and off to the downtown, got there. Sat in the truck for a minute and noticed a few women, low and behold 2 of them were in there gf?s maxi dresses. Just pushing there stroller and wearing work boots with them, which seemed odd at first and got my attention. Wouldn?t have noticed otherwise.
    So I proceeded to get out and walk in, no problems, people driving by, no issues.
    1E5362B8-E945-45F9-9C07-6B424AAF4F0E.jpg
    AC012011-C5D3-4008-B9FE-83ED165D28FE.jpg
    I go in, snap a quick picture at the bank machine while i wait for the cash and i leave and get to the truck. Jump in, go to another place, pick up what I needed and decided to throw a shirt over top of it all as it was a mennonite community shop, they already stare like im an outsider in normal clothes.

So I leave, it gets close to dinner, i order a pizza, wait outside the 15 minutes in the parking lot, go in and pay, no issues. And come home to relax on the patio in leggings and a cute top i went out in while i eat.
    967DE7F2-D3F1-4AD4-80FE-40955DA6735E.jpg
    So the night gets cooler, I changed to a Tshirt from a dress top and work away in my shop all night.

So, this morning comes, and it?s not bad temperature outside , still wearing the purple crop lululemon leggings and T shirt, go outside, do some chores, back in the shop and work away some more. My other neighbor B calls me and asks for my help, regular shirt and shorts go on and help her out.
    I look over after all that, and the neighbor A?s tennant is sunbathing, I thought it was a good idea, I changed into my bikini and found a secluded spot out back(or so I thought)
    I hear neighbor A talking with her tenant, laughing and going on about something that was ?omg!??no way? etc. so this got me suspicious.
    So i go back to my shorts and shirt, look at my phone, and look around and there they are walking with her kids down along the tracks and river behind our houses, right tward me out in the open and only 50 ft away. So I dart off, got in behind something stayed there till she walked past then got so far and cane back past to go home.
    AC3D23C6-3FDA-4175-8734-72635D651667.jpg
    (I had this top on and matching bottoms.)
    Nothing has been said yet, but weeks ago she asked if i dyed my hair, I said no, it?s sun fade natural for my lower back length hair.
    Not sure if my wife has ever said anything to them or if they have asked before.
    But we will see, I still need to do the brakes on her van and have the parts in my shop, I?m sure she would bring it up sometime soon.

Pretty in Pink

I had a experience a few weeks ago. I traveled with my back door neighbor to my second home for the weekend. He asked me about my wife's 2 kids, son and daughter. I told him she only has a son. You should have seen his confused look on his face. I did not tell him the daughter was probably me in my back yard. He can see into my backyard from an his upstairs viewpoint. HA. Good enough for him to look in my private space.

I sit back there often to tan my upper legs. I do a fair amount of cycling and have those tan line just above my knees. I am trying to blend them in better for when I wear short skirts.

I had wondered as she got past my place also, she turned around and started looking back and looking for something. Got so far and came back past. Wondering if she would see me sneak off or something. I will have to see what happens, nothing said so far....

Pretty in Pink

Silver Member
    I've had neighbors who knew. On one occasion My neighbor walked in on me while I was moving in. Hard to hide with a sheath dress on and the neighbor is 5' away. looking at you. I don't think I've ever lived anywhere that I didn't have neighbors that know.

if you go outside eventually your neighbours are going to see you. i reckon my neighbours know but i also dont care if they know and so should you. it's a part of who you are no need to hide.

Once the neighbours know/find out and are totally ok with you why worry? the hurdle has been jumped and your world is there to be enjoyed? all of my neighbours know and have seen me, and all are OK and good towards mpe.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I want my neighbors to know so much easier, I go out of my way to make them know. I am single so that helps too.....
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa516 View Post
    I am single so that helps too.....
    That's the critical point. I'm in a deep DADT with my wife. I have to assume she knows I dressed when she was working and I was doing domestic chores as a retiree. Still, I do not think she has thought about the fact I did use our backyard when the weather was nice. I would sit in our backyard reading, eating lunch, watering the garden, and, on more than one occasion washing the windows from the outside. One day I was totally en drab and all dirty from hauling dirt when I overheard the neighbors to the north talking among themselves as to "Why would he wear women's clothing?" Etc. The cat was out of the bag. The neighbors to the south had ten foot tall laurel bushes so my privacy with them was secure. To the north the front of the property drops down about eight feet plus there is a five foot fence. Toward the rear of the property it slopes up to my level. Someone would have to go out of their way to be nosy. Needless to say I kept my activities indoors until they were evicted for non-payment of rent. That was over nine years ago. The entire family was gossipers. If they said anything to the other neighbors nothing got back to me or my wife. If my wife I been told I am sure she would have let me know. The laurel bushes to the south have been cut down so my backyard activities are strictly in the past.

So, for those of us with a non-supportive wife or one who does not want friends, family or neighbors to know, it is always good to be cautious.

The one, very gossipy neighbor lady in my old neighborhood I always dreaded making me, and who busted me a couple of times in a week, approached me privately and was very sweet about it. Completely shocked!

I have no doubt my neighbour knows about me although the subject has never been broached.

I think the fact that as I live alone and there is regularly panties and bras hanging on the washing line to dry is a pretty good give away, and I have no doubt that she has spotted the outline of my bra under my shirt on more than one occasion.

It would appear it's no big deal with her.
    Sasha

Well it's been a few days and they haven't burned you at the stake yet, so maybe it's a good thing overall, less sneaking about.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I ran into my new neighbors and was chatting with them out the car window. Apparently they want to replace the fence along the property line and I have to move something. So I gave them my number said let me know when. And then I told them I'm not always Gen. I could see they weren't surprised by that and perfectly understood. Glad I got that out a nice way. Still working on the rental neighbor on the other side, though I'm sure no surprises there either.

I keep the vast majority of my things stored in a room in the basement of the building where I live. I used to get dressed when my wife was out of town, and one night when I was getting dressed, I realized that what I needed to complete the outfit was in that room, so I decided to go for that. I left the apartment and took the elevator to go down to that place, but instead of going down, it began to go up, because it had been called by someone else from another floor. I couldn't stop the elevator on the next floors and it finally stopped where it had been called, where I quickly got out and walked in heels to the stairs and back down to my apartment. I was wearing make-up and breasts forms, but not a wig, as it was something that was also stored in that room. I don't know if my neighbor recognized me, but I avoided meeting her for a while.

I couldn't care less what the neighbors think! May was 13 years, and I can count on one hand how many times I've talked to ANY of my neighbors.
    "Out of ALL the thing I have lost, it's my mind that I miss the most"

I just had a similar incident. I live in a small gated trailer park. We had a girls day out, a friend (Jennifer), his wife, myself and my wife. We left without much trouble as the exit gate is on the back side of the office. Returning in late afternoon was a different story. As we drove up to slide my card to open the gate, there inside were a couple of office workers who know many members by our cars, are staring out the window. Oops it was obvious Michelle was driving. I haven't been back into the office yet to see what types of comments will be made.

Michelle, don’t out yourself! Rule #1.

Don’t assume that you, as Michelle, were recognized by the office staff. The obvious explanation was that your wife was out with friends and one of them drove the car back home because your wife was not feeling well.

Don’t over explain. Rule #2.

Good luck.

Oh, and Rule #3 — if you are outed, just own it and stand strong. You’ll soon know your true friends.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

If you go out, chances are that the neighbors will see you sooner or later. They just may not care.

Love all three tops!

Quote Originally Posted by char GG View Post
    If you go out, chances are that the neighbors will see you sooner or later. They just may not care.
    Is it just me or is there growing acceptance?

Went shopping yesterday afternoon and no one gave me a second glance. At least five current neighbors have probably seen me and only one mentioned it, and in a nice way.

I used to be very fearful of being caught en femme (again) but slowly gaining confidence.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by char GG View Post
    Yep, pretty much.

I've moved around a lot in my life (though definitely slowing down as I age )...

And at least some neighbors have *always* seen me out & about while in a variety of gender-expression.

Only two negative but brief experiences during all that time. Both men under 50.

Otherwise, older people, along with GG's & even kids, at least, really don't care.

They may not necessarily love it, but possibly aside from a bit of an unexpected moment? Typically they're just like, Meh, whatever. You do you?

I stopped caring about this with neighbors long ago. Life is too short.

Don't let it stop you!

I love that top btw. Hopefully they dont care

Quote Originally Posted by Jay St View Post
    I love that top btw. Hopefully they dont care

Thanks! I love it too, it is one of my favorites, actually got it from my wife, she was going to toss them both.
    2F2F09C8-51C8-4DEF-BD11-E9F68DC05AD0.jpg
    Had this on the other day, also one of my favorites

Pretty in Pink

My advice is, who cares?

All my neighbors knew about me everywhere I lived because I went out dressed all the time. I didn't purposely out myself but if you risk it often enough, as I did, you're going to be seen. Living in apartments as I do, I really prefer that my very close neighbors don't see me but eventually they do. People in the other part of the complex, I don't care at all.

And guess what? Not one of them ever said a word to me. I did have one report my late night walks to management. They figured out who I was with cameras and called me. I just told them, "Yes I'm a crossdress. Yes I take walks at night. Is there anything else I can help you with because I'm not breaking any laws."

I have also run into the police 3-4 times while out walking late at night. I never had a bad experience with them. It's not against the law to dress up like a woman.

Well, few more neighbors are on to me. Walked over to vote, and dressed on the femme side of androgynous, reasoning that non of the poll workers know me, and I’d have a mask. So as I walk out, two neighbor moms are walking in. They glanced at each other but didn’t comment, so busted and sort of don’t care anymore.

Then I “whale tailed” a neighbor. Changed jeans and didn’t put on a belt. Another neighborhood mom walked by, and we chatted about Halloween and her kids. Without thinking I bent down to pick up some scrap paper. She blushed and said “ have to be going.”

And that’s when I realized I’d flashed her the white lace thong I’d decided to wear….Oops!

Just another 'Gurl'
    Your neighbors may know. However, most people will not really care that much I don't think. Sounds to me like you will be fine.
    Just another man in a dress

Alexis, when you go shopping en femme, especially on Yesterday's afternoons, it is a well known fact that you enter a parallel universe where the social expectation is for men to wear female attire as we know it and women male attire as we know it. But since you didn't notice anything unusual it probably means that men were actually dressed as males and women as females, which means that everybody was in fact crossdressing. You were the only one dressed normally to their standards, which explains why you didn't get any looks. Since you didn't give them any looks in turn, all these people probably went home thinking like you that acceptance had increased a lot lately.
    See? Logic is everything.